Live Albums [Heavy / Power] » Flying Vision (Jpn) - All Night Metal Party 84 to 85 [Live VHS] [Audio Only] (1985)
  • https://i.imgur.com/R2Oens7.png

Artist: Flying Vision
    Release: All Night Metal Party 84 to 85 video [Audio only]
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 320 (probably isn't the 320 that's shown in the mp3 files, but doesn't sound bad at all)
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Before confusion arises, the All Night Metal Party 84 to 85 live split also featured live EPs for each band involved containing their music only, as well as a VHS for each band also containing their music only.

This is the audio from the All Night Metal Party video containing Flying Vision material only, for the actual live split, see here: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/vie ... etal+party

The only difference between this video rip and the real EP is that the actual live EP contains a live recording of the song Dancin' instead of Go Ahead which was exclusive to the music in this video.

This isn't my rip, but a big thank you to whoever was responsible for this initially.

You can also download their Dreamy Night single here: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/vie ... ing+vision
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Fly
    2. Go Ahead
    3. Migawari
    4. Marionette
    5. Bad Girl
    6. Time Stop
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
    Name: Tachi Ikoma

Topics Solved: 21

Very interesting. I understantd that this is possible, but first time in my life I see such release - VHS with audio only and no video at all.
    Russia (ru) Male

Topics Solved: 23

Bill Rizer wrote:Very interesting. I understantd that this is possible, but first time in my life I see such release - VHS with audio only and no video at all.

Oh nah, it's just the audio from the VHS. I realized it was the audio from the VHS because the tracklist was wrong when compared with the live EP.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

TACHI , MANY THANX FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO BRING TO US THIS LIVE PERFORMANCE! I LIKE THE GUITAR RIFFS AND LEADS A LOT, THE VOCALS ARE A BIT WEAK HERE, BUT STILL COOL ENOUGH TO HEAR AND FOLLOW THE SONGS!CHEERS PAL FOR ALL YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS HERE!! porosimetal

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 41

porosimetal wrote:TACHI , MANY THANX FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO BRING TO US THIS LIVE PERFORMANCE! I LIKE THE GUITAR RIFFS AND LEADS A LOT, THE VOCALS ARE A BIT WEAK HERE, BUT STILL COOL ENOUGH TO HEAR AND FOLLOW THE SONGS!CHEERS PAL FOR ALL YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS HERE!! porosimetal

Yeah, I agree she's got a bit less vibrato present in her singing than I would generally like from a band of this style, which in turn translates to less emotion in her performance. Glad you liked it though.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

Thanks a lot my friend, you have no idea how much i like your uploads, especially this one and girl tique, btw do you have any info or material on a band called hellrazor, i think they are a all female band and released a demo 1984, i once heard a sampler a guy uploaded to a facebook page, but that was it.
    Random avatar
    Colombia (co) Male

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Live Albums [Heavy / Power]