Unlisted Genres » The Past (ex-Death Angel) (US) - Live at Paradise Lounge, SF [Bootleg] (18/5-1991)
  • https://i.ibb.co/zVT4B60/folder.jpg

Artist: The Past (ex-Death Angel)
    Release: Live at Paradise Lounge San Francisco 5-18-91
    Genre: Acoustic live performance
    Bitrate: mp3 320 kb/s
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    This stuff only for die-hard fans Death Angel.

I’m not sure that there is anything else left from this group, except this recording on my tape.
    I didn’t split up this concert into tracks. There is no track list either. If you can, then help with the establishing of the names of the songs from this performance. This project appeared when Mark Osegueda left Death Angel and moved to New York, got married, and did other things. He wanted to pursue a life outside of thrash metal. Following the split, the remaining members(Rob, Andy, Dennis, Gus) performed a few shows in the Bay Area, appearing as "The Past", playing acoustic-only sets.In the summer of 1991, the band changed their name to The Organization, with guitarist Rob Cavestany taking over lead vocal dutie.
    Russia (ru) Male
    Name: Denis

Topics Solved: 7

« Return to Unlisted Genres