FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Ocean (Fra) - Qu'Est-Ce Que Tu Dis? [Single] (1980) / Louise [Single] (1981) / Attention Contrôle [Single] (1981) / Spécial Polar [Single] (1983) / Juste Au Bout Du Désert [Single] (1986)
Link/Source: http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/discogra ... Ocean_(FRA)-type-Single-l-pt.html . Two singles were posted here, but the link is dead. I would like all singles of this band. Somebody to share for us? Preferably on FLAC or WAVE format. Let's go french guys of forum!

Qu'Est-Ce Que Tu Dis? - Single 1980

1. Qu'Est-Ce Que Tu dis?
2. On Se Rock de Moi

label: Barclay (FRA)

Louise - single 1981

1. Louise
2. Berçeuse

Attention Contrôle - single 1981

1. Attention Contrôle
2. Qu'On Me Laisse le Temps

Spécial Polar (J'Voulais Pas) - single 1983

1. Spécial Polar (J'Voulais Pas)
2. Super Machine

label: Reflex Records (FRA)

Juste au Bout du Désert - single 1986

1. Juste au Bout du Désert
2. Flash de Nuit

label: Carrere (FRA)

I don't get to find more about details about the band.
Banned
Brazil (br) Male
Name: Paulinhochocolate

Topics Solved: 1

professorpaulinho wrote:Link/Source: http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/groupe-groupe-Ocean_(FRA)-l-pt.html . Two singles were posted here, but the link is dead. I would like all singles of this band. Somebody to share for us? Preferably on FLAC or WAVE format. Let's go french guys of forum!

The link is dead? - So is yours!

If you´re too lame to give us a working link and tell us what you want (which singles, release year, tracklist) nobody will help you in here.
Stick to the forum´s rules and make a proper request!

Hey and by the way, what would you think of the following request? Just saying it in your words:
"I would like all the money you earned this month. Somebody to give it to me? Preferably in cash delived personally to my house. Let´s go!"

This is how your arrogating attitude feels to me, but maybe not only to me?
It would be fine if you contribute something to this forum except "link is dead", "need re-up" or "I request"…

• 3 likes this
RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!...  RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!
Austria (at) Male
Rank: RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!... RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!

Topics Solved: 901

Ô jackass, I am searching to more information about the band. I am novice here and I am difficult to interpret english texts. I only found some tracks from Youtube channel. I will put more details about the band here.

-4 reputation votes
Banned
Brazil (br) Male

professorpaulinho wrote:Ô jackass, I am searching to more information about the band. I am novice here and I am difficult to interpret english texts. I only found some tracks from Youtube channel. I will put more details about the band here.

Is it my idea, or you are calling "RunningWild" a jackass??????? (shocked)

You are not a novice anymore, as you wrote, you have 141 post in HMR Forum.
And if you cannot write a small text in English, then learn the language and come again, in a decade or so.

(beerm)
Name: Sarissoforos

Topics Solved: 9

Holy shit! Now all time when I will request some stuff that I search I will be marked with negative points? What's wrong here? Moderators of fórum, help me! Please guys, what I am doing to evil? This is not against fórum rules. I am being marked with negative points all time when I request something. This fórum was made to a person to help the other with rare stuffs. Why will go not toward spammeres? There is much spammeres here disturbing the fórum and no one is doing anything about.
Banned
Brazil (br) Male

professorpaulinho wrote:Holy shit! Now all time when I will request some stuff that I search I will be marked with negative points? What's wrong here? Moderators of fórum, help me! Please guys, what I am doing to evil? This is not against fórum rules. I am being marked with negative points all time when I request something. This fórum was made to a person to help the other with rare stuffs. Why will go not toward spammeres? There is much spammeres here disturbing the fórum and no one is doing anything about.

You are right!You are THE spammer and you have no contribution to rare Heavy Metal, at ALL.
Moderators should take care of you!
I guess you are talking about yourself.
What's more you have that arroganting sing-along style "give me everything-everybody owes me everything-I'll give you nothing in return",
and you are insulting an uploader like "RunningWild" by calling him a jackass, because "RunningWild" just told you the truth about you!
What kind of person are you?Can't you face the truth?
No one is obliged to gift you rare and expensive Heavy Metal stuff for free unless you are polite and thankful.
Instead of these you are arrogant and ungrateful!

• 3 likes this
Name: Sarissoforos

Topics Solved: 9

I am not insulting to your friend Runninwild, I only was sincere to he. That's the way I am! I think to be the only to put my face here too.
I already has shared some stuffs for fórum, you and these your 2 donkey friends who have not noticed. I know much users here who only request and receive all what they request, and they has shared never for fórum, but as the users are old, they are worthy. Here only are worthy who has registered before 2013. Because there can be more trouble here, I prefer nor say the name of those users. I only don't register before because I don't found a person before 2014 to register me here, as the fórum register is blocked to my State, and I was much bad luck.

-4 reputation votes
Banned
Brazil (br) Male

Seems to resort to name calling when he doesn't get what he wants. I have seen it on another forum as well. Not 100% sure if its the same person but very similar language being used.

http://80s.takemetal.com/viewtopic.php? ... 33&start=0

I have tried to be fair with you but even I am started to get pissed off now.
Bringer of Steel
United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 15

I don't know this forum. It seem to be much good to. Now I am planning register me there! The problem it's on tongue russian. I will need search some russian translator to spanish, and at least.
Banned
Brazil (br) Male

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]