Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Blade of the Ripper (US) - Blade of the Ripper (2006)
Mexico (mx) Male

Topics Solved: 3

FLAC + MP3.vbr sent (WeTransfer)…

• 2 likes this
Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 931

This is still available on CD in it's entirety as part of 'The Complete Blade Of The Ripper' from The Hookers web store.
I just bought it a few months back but i can't find the URL for their site just now.

• 2 likes this
Bringer of Steel
United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 96

canadaspaceman wrote:The bigcartel, and facebook, pages have disappeared for Hookers, and Blade of the, ... maybe because the singer is having more success playing guitar in Savage Master?

So it would seem, i had a good look for their bigcartel page yesterday to no avail.
You're likely correct about Adam's success with Savage Master probably killing off The Hookers for good.
He's worked tirelessly for years for little reward & very much deserves to be on those bigger stages, but for me personally, whilst i've enjoyed pretty much everything he did with his many other acts, Savage Master don't really do much for me.
Thankfully, unlike many bands of their stature, the Hookers recorded plenty of material, so if they are indeed no more at least they leave us a large body of work to remember them by.

Bringer of Steel
United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 96

« Return to Found / Solved Requests