Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Slauter Xstroyes (US) - Live at Kat'z, Chicago IL [Bootleg] (28/5-1989) [BOC Rip]
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK SUBMITTED REQUESTS BEFORE POSTING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/qxlYXd2.png

Artist: Slauter Xstroyes
    Release: Live @ Kat'z, Chicago IL 28-05-1989 (BOC Rip)
    Genre: Power/HM/Prog
    Bitrate: 256 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part 2 of Metalhuhn and I's THE BEAST IS FREE AT KATZ series (LOL just kidding but that'd be cool wouldnt it? ;))
    One year later, the mighty SLAUTER XSTROYES' triumphant return to Katz in Chicago!!

Just like my Ritual and Mutant Soldier rips, these have been EXTREMELY CAREFULLY and evenly amplified to not even 1% any file reaches above the point of clipping (or distorting because its too loud/the wave is too large for an mp3 waveform to handle so it cuts data away automatically...a plague on amateur tape rips and audience recorded bootlegs the world over cause its hard to prevent if you cant listen to the recording until its over!!)

I didnt have the SX demo tracks at the time so the file in the rar is labeled "07-untitled." That song is "It".

That means these files are much fuller and louder then the original (honestly very small) waveform playing in the video I ripped this from. However no damage has been done to the wave any fuzz or imperfections were either heard by the people at Katz or came from the VHS that is was recorded too. These files are perfect for headphones and car stereos and everywhere, hence why I fix up all audio of concert videos i get. No need to worry that I just pumped the volume indiscriminately, just hit play and get ready for the immediate assault of WINTER KILL......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Winter Kill
    2. Burning Rock
    3. Free The Beast
    4. The Stage
    5. NSZ190
    6. Blood In The Streets
    7. It
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 5

I think this is 1989 - 05 - 28 Katz, Chicago Illinois.
    Missing
    Deep Blue Dream
    and
    Battleaxe at end
    WW
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]