Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash] » Mutant Soldier (US) - Live at "Metal Massacre" Party [Bootleg] (17/4-1989)
  • https://i.imgur.com/UBoXxCG.png

Artist: Mutant Soldier
    Release: Live @ the "Metal Massacre" Saint Patty's Day Party at The Agora (04-17-89)
    Genre: Speed/Thrash
    Bitrate: 256kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    MUTANT SOLDIER's legendary set from the METAL MASSACRE St. Patty's Day Party 1989 at the Agora Ballroom in Cleveland, OH. The party was huge, featured the Semi-Finals of a long-running Battle Of The Bands (this night was MUTANT SOLDIER Vs. TERROR Vs. CUTTHROAT (MD) Vs. SEDUCTIVE BLASPHEMY.) Terror and Mutant Soldier went on to finals, after all 4 bands KILLED. They also sold 100 T-Shirts that night, 50 on Green and 50 on White (I have one of each). These are ripped from a video of the performance I got from my very good friend, one of the best guys in the Ohio scene, Greg Van Krol (Mutant Soldier, Face Value, Victory Flag, the Bag Men, etc). Full of the amazing tracks from their RIDICULOUSLY rare only demo "BATTERED EXISTENCE" (see pics below) and plenty of unreleased and KILLER songs written after that never got a studio recording. Sadly a reunion can never happen because Kevon "Sku" Skizenta died of cancer a few years ago, his distinctive and thrashy vocals will be missed :( R.I.P.
    Enjoy this guys! Video of this show is up for trade PM me.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Introduction/Lucifer's Fate
    2. Victim Of Suicide
    3. Hunger For Your Life
    4. Life After Death
    5. Chris Horvath Guitar Solo - No Turning Back
    6. Am I Evil? (Diamond Head Cover)
    7. Framed
    8. Addiction To Death
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 5

Metalhuhn wrote:No download link here....

Do you have also the video of them in Agora Theater,Cleveland,OH,1989 ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P1myYXw7dw

If yes - i would request you a audio rip of it...Thanks.

Hey thanks for pointing that out, my mistake on the venue. The shirt and ad in The Ohio Special both dont say the venue for some reason and Ive heard many stories of the crazyness of this party but it was a long time ago, I checked my Mutant Soldier flyers (I have a lot of Cleveland-related flyers. It took 2 days to find all the MS ones) and it said the Phantasy March 89 so I mistakenly thought they were one in the same. This is the audio rip of that show, one of the Bondage Queen competition judges announces them!! :) Its an AMAZING show, tons of people flock onto the stage to run around and jump back and crowd surfing its a great look into the past! You dont see shows like THAT any more (Hopefully Ill get to see a crazy show like this when my fiancee and I go to see VATICAN, COVEN 13, OSTROGOTH and WARLORD so I can take COVEN 13 up on their offer for me to come on stage and help with some "Odiiiiiiiiin!!"s during Riddle Of Steel and hang out with them and my friends in Vatican :)

I typed this about 40 min ago, but Im in the car and just pulled away from the wifi to drive back to my town from New York City, hence the delay on this post. Sorry bout that!!!
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 5

New Link: Hidden Link

• 4 likes this
    Sweden (se) Male  YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 2526

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash]