Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash] » Slayer (US-CA) - Hell Awaits [Rehearsal] (1985)
  • https://i.imgur.com/DPiXfkt.png

Artist: Slayer
    Release: 1985 Hell Awaits Rehearsal
    Genre: Thrash
    Bitrate: 224
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here it is, a fucking killer Slayer rehearsal of the entire Hell Awaits album that I had not heard before. completely buries the "Til Death Do Us Part" rehearsal. sounds to be somewhat soundboard even? you can hear a fair amount of Jeff talking/laughing between songs. the twin guitars on Hardening of the Arteries are chilling, especially @ the very end. also, I have not heard the guitar galloping during Praise of Death so prominently before. it is amazing. they guy who owns the tape had a blog and he ripped this tape (unfortunately only to 224 mp3) and posted it for download for only about 3 days after Jeff died, then like a dick took it down and told people who inquired to fuck off. well I got it from someone else finally 2 years later so be sure every Slayer fan gets a copy of this. RIP Jeff Hanneman!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Kill Again
    2. Crypts Of Eternity
    3. At Dawn They Sleep
    4. Praise Of Death
    5. Hell Awaits
    6. Necrophiliac
    7. Hardening Of The Arteries

36 minutes

setlist (in 2 mp3 tracks)
    Random avatar
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 0

What was the blog address?
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male

SLAYER 1985 HELL AWAITS reh''In memoriam Jeff Hanneman (1964-2013)''
    GoodTime Bad Music blog
    http://www.goodbadmusic.com/2013/05/03/ ... aits-1985/
    hrgiger
    they guy who owns the tape had a blog and he ripped this tape (unfortunately only to 224 mp3) and posted it for download for only about 3 days after Jeff died, then like a dick took it down and told people who inquired to fuck off. well I got it from someone else finally 2 years later so be sure every Slayer fan gets a copy of this. RIP Jeff Hanneman!!

This was probably one of the reasons he stopped uploading rare stuff and that blog is dead
    -- everybody expects free shit but didn't contribute back.
    All of the loyal readers there for years got that download immediately.
    There are vinyl LP's released in recent years taken from his uploads, why would he want to help out more bootleggers?

I never donated money but uploaded stuff and left them in the comments links there for him and other readers of his blog.

• 1 likes this
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 340

canadaspaceman wrote:SLAYER 1985 HELL AWAITS reh''In memoriam Jeff Hanneman (1964-2013)''
    GoodTime Bad Music blog
    http://www.goodbadmusic.com/2013/05/03/ ... aits-1985/
    hrgiger
    they guy who owns the tape had a blog and he ripped this tape (unfortunately only to 224 mp3) and posted it for download for only about 3 days after Jeff died, then like a dick took it down and told people who inquired to fuck off. well I got it from someone else finally 2 years later so be sure every Slayer fan gets a copy of this. RIP Jeff Hanneman!!

This was probably one of the reasons he stopped uploading rare stuff and that blog is dead
    -- everybody expects free shit but didn't contribute back.
    All of the loyal readers there for years got that download immediately.
    There are vinyl LP's released in recent years taken from his uploads, why would he want to help out more bootleggers?

I never donated money but uploaded stuff and left them in the comments links there for him and other readers of his blog.

I'm sorry but donations to keep a blog that offers downloads going is selling bootlegs which I am against. Did Slayer say it was okay for him to come into their rehearsal and record that tape? No they don't know him, he wasn't there. He may now possess the generated physical tape which he ripped and offered for 3 days but he does not own the music, period. I'm so glad you were his special friend and you were at his blog every morning with your coffee but not everyone even heard of it before Jeff died and there are countless comments of people requesting a re-up and he is just confusingly rude. I mean he has the blog to share right? then at some point he did re-up it for a few days or something "As I keep getting a lot of requests for this one and it since has not surfaced on other blogs, I make this outstanding recording available again for a limited time! Expired." mind you this was still in 2013 and only for a few days. Slayer has millions of fans...

"why would he want to help out more bootleggers?" wtf man? you mean no one should trade or share stuff because of fear of bootleggers? give me a fucking break it was about being extra special I have the slayer rehearsal and no one else does! :)

I do expect live roia/demos/rehearsals etc. shit for free! that's why I have shared hundreds of them for years and years! what exactly is your point?? he doesn't need to have a blog for $$$ to share stuff, there are plenty of free ways but it wasn't about that.

to top it off the guy's extremely childish fucking downright rude idiotic comments on that blog are amazing to me, I thought I stumbled into jr high school or something. the way the 'members' of the blog cheered him on was stupifying. not at all what music sharing is about period.

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar
    Bringer of Steel

« Return to Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash]