V/A Bootlegs » V/A - Detroit Rock City: Demo's, Live and 7'' Singles [Bootleg] (XXXX)
  • https://i.imgur.com/ndABTmk.jpeghmrforum.png

Artist: Various
    Release: Demo's, Bootlegs, Singles
    Genre: Heavy rock, heavy metal
    Bitrate: Various (mostly 128kbs / some 192kbs)
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is nowhere appropriate to upload this post on this forum, but here we go...

Back in 2013 there was a website that catered for Detroit (USA) rock bands. I downloaded everything on that site and started sorting out complete demo's etc. But I've ended up with 1.77GB of various recordings that I haven't sorted out and the way things are going I'll never get around to it... and so I just thought that in case someone on this board might be crazy enough and want to have a go at it, in the spirit of sharing here are all of them (unfortunately most of the recordings are at 128kbs but there are some hidden gems).

Many, many thanks to the original uploader... unfortunately I don't recall the name of the site. Many, many bands including ADRENALINE, ALIVE, ARMAGEDDON, BITTER SWEET ALLEY, CADILLAC KIDZ, CHAIN, FUNHOUSE, PIRANHA, RAKKETT, REDRUM, SABOTAGE, SADDLETRAMP, SASSYCAT, SEDUCE, SYRANT, TEMPEST, THE ALMIGHTY STRUT, VAMPIRELLA and many, many more.

And so just in case you're crazy enough here all in one LARGE... 1.77GB archive are 512 files in 78 folders... and yes, all of the bands are from Detroit Rock City, here's the folder list:
    https://i.imgur.com/HZBovFo.jpeghmrforum.png
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

If permitted I'll leave this up for a few weeks before deleting the archive... it's just too big to have sitting around.
    Bringer of Steel
    Australia (au) Male
    Name: Stuart

Topics Solved: 30

tygerhead wrote:Many, many thanks to the original uploader... unfortunately I don't recall the name of the site.

I'm guessing that the site was the much-missed motorcityrock.com.
    Such a great resource. I've been kicking myself for years that i didn't have the foresight to do exactly what you did before it bit the dust, so i'm very happy & grateful to see your post.
    That's my evening sorted, thanks very much Tygerhead.
    (cheers1)

• 1 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 149

riptorn wrote:
    tygerhead wrote:Many, many thanks to the original uploader... unfortunately I don't recall the name of the site.

I'm guessing that the site was the much-missed motorcityrock.com.
    Such a great resource. I've been kicking myself for years that i didn't have the foresight to do exactly what you did before it bit the dust, so i'm very happy & grateful to see your post.
    That's my evening sorted, thanks very much Tygerhead.
    (cheers1)

Yep... that was the website.
    Bringer of Steel
    Australia (au) Male
    Name: Stuart

Topics Solved: 30

backup link, same file

Size: 1.77 GB when unpacked

Thanks to the original uploader, tygerhead

Hidden Link

archive.org link

• 2 likes this