FORUM RULES
Help and support questions only

Support » RE-UPLOADS - easily done in 3 simple steps (zip/drop/tell)!
  • How to re-upload files in 3 steps:
    1. ZIP: Zip your upload folder to get one single file.
    2. DROP: Click the HMR Re-Upload folder and drag & drop your file into that window.
    3. TELL: Post a short note (like "re-upped to HMR folder") into that topic you made the re-upload for.
    The moderator team will add the link to your file as soon as possible.

https://i.imgur.com/vVrkbpe.png

Let´s go for it, re-ups have never been so easy (no upload account nor registration needed).
    Please help with those re-up requests if you can. ;)
    RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!...  RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!
    Austria (at) Male
    Rank: RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!... RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!

Topics Solved: 901

Thought those three steps are not hard to understand. Guess I was wrong.

a) Keep in mind our Re-up folder is no garbage can.
    No idea why someone throws in files like "unnamed.png" - they go straight to the bin. (facepalm)

Same goes out for albums: Files like "Ubiquitos Absence.zip" will be deleted.
    We are not here to puzzle (though we could figure out that this might be Inearthed´s remastered demo).
    Name your re-uploads exactly like the topic (e.g. "Inearthed (Fin) - Ubiquitos Absence of Remission [demo] (1995)").

Feel free to add anything like bitrate at the end (e.g. "(remastered, cbr320)").
    But give us a chance to figure out what it actually is.

b) Step 3 is "tell"
    Don´t just throw in your re-up but also tell us by adding a short note to the topic you did the re-up for.
    We will replace the link if you named the file properly, but we cannot give you credit if we don´t know who did it.

• 1 likes this
    RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!...  RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!
    Austria (at) Male
    Rank: RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!... RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!

Well ok, every good thing will come to an end: STORAGE FULL, we reached the maximum capacity.

Not bad, this Mega dropfolder worked well for about a year now (Apr18-Mar19) and the download links will continue to work as we try to keep this folder alive (as long as possible).

Thanks to all who contributed that way - your help is highly appreciated! \m/

• 1 likes this
    Austria (at) Male

Hallo lads ! Sorry for bothering you, but i'm trying to re-upload some titles and cannot find the new upload mega drop! Any help ?
    Random avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 41

porosimetal wrote:Hallo lads ! Sorry for bothering you, but i'm trying to re-upload some titles and cannot find the new upload mega drop! Any help ?

Do this one still works? Just try, and let us know…

https://mega.nz/megadrop/2OErCjB8MXI

• 1 likes this
    AVOID Turbobit & Zippyshare or die!!!!!!
    FORUM MOD!
    Italy (it) Male YouTube 
    Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 892

I have one of my account as well: https://mega.nz/megadrop/7_e2z4xMv0w

Starting to run out of space though
    Sweden (se) Male  YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 2557

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Support