Lossless [Speed / Thrash] » Overkill (US-NY) - Overkill (1985) [Lossless FLAC Vinyl Rip]
  • https://imgur.com/ivBKyM6.jpg

Artist: Overkill (US-NY)
    Release: Overkill
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: Lossless
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info: Overkill is a long lasting thrash metal band led by Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth and D.D. Verni that continues to this very day.

Although this 1985 EP has been reissued on the 1996 "!!!Fuck You!!! and Then Some" compilation, it was taken from a rather inferior source. This copy i'm sharing, on the other hand, is a lossless vinyl rip taken from high quality original vinyl pressing of the EP released back '85.

I had downloaded this FLAC vinyl rip off Demonoid years ago, but it has since disappeared from the internet as of late, so I decided to rip my FLAC derived CD-R copy of the demo and make it readily available again, as the sound quality is significantly better than that on the "Fuck You" comp.

Enjoy!
    1. Rotten to the Core
    2. Fatal If Swallowed
    3. The Answer
    4. Overkill
    Line-Up:

Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth (Vocals)
    Bobby Gustafson (Guitars)
    D.D. Verni (Bass)
    Rat Skates (Drums)