Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Centaur (Alb) - Mr. Centaur (1995)
Random avatar
India (in) MaleYouTube 
Name: Christoph

Topics Solved: 1

WOW.... i love your requests ! (clap4)
Iran (ir) Male
Name: Al

Topics Solved: 29

Not sure if Insane Surgeon is sarcastic here but this request is seriously good. And I want "Mr Centaur" in full too!
All I have now is a bunch of Centaur songs I found looking around the internet. There are just 4 tracks from "Mr Centaur", and despite a pityful sound quality they all massively shreds.

If interested here's this compilation Hidden Link or Hidden Link

FLIP-FLOPS METAL KINGS

http://s017.radikal.ru/i410/1508/b4/79653fa74bca.jpg

• 7 likes this
Name: Kirill

Topics Solved: 27

Thanks for Albanian legend
Random avatar
Belarus (by) Male

Topics Solved: 0

According to the guitarist/founder of the band Nertan Molla - a really funny, entertaining, good hearted and smiling guy, I had the pleasure to spend many days in Tirana with him and his new band members - the album "Mr. Centaur" was released in very limited quantities as soon after the recordings the singer left and they couldn't ensure any supporting show for the new album because of the lack of a singer

When I went to Albania 3-4 years ago (3 years ago if I remember well) they had the idea to re-record the full album with a new singer and new sounds and after some time I found Tiziano "Hammerhead" Sbaragli (Etrusgrave) who gladly accepted the idea.

So after sending him some samples and he really loved them, he went to Tirana for the recordings and - according to his facebook, posts and pictures, he had a really great time and great food overthere (I can't disagree :P ) and everything went smooth and really well: TV appearances, interviews, even breaking news at the National TV New Channel (that's incredible, there are some extracts on youtube)...

Unfortunately some new members (I guess the bass player) left the band and the recording still remains unreleased.... and it's a pity because the songs - already good in original - got even more heavy and catchy in this 2000's version...

The second album recorded in 1997, "Asgjë nuk ndryshon" was never released, still for problems with line up, in a time when many albanians were forced to leave the country in search of new opportunities in other places

• 3 likes this
Random avatar

Topics Solved: 7

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Found / Solved Requests