V/A Tributes » V/A - Attack of the Mutants: A Monsterous Tribute To Impaler [Compilation] (2015)
  • http://i.imgur.com/vLZ4Vim.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/sWdp5kJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/NOL25A3.jpg
    Artist: V/A
    Release: Attack of the Mutants
    Genres: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 192 kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think you can still go buy this, but I know Bill would rather have you hear the great bands on here and go support them. Its very humbling and cool to see bands dig the tunes enough to do this. Go check out Monkeysoop, Scarecrows Curse, Fiend, Rise to Burn, Grave Robber, Heavy Demons, Rise to Burn.
    The DDT band rips up my tune off Wake Up Screaming, Dave Dillard is a brilliant guitar player.
    A little back history, Bill moved to Dallas after he graduated high school in 1980 and formed a band with Dave called Megaton, and I think Dave was hanging out with some brothers named Abbott (Vinnie and Darrell) and Bill brought with him his love for NWOBHM and Metal. Dave was active in the whole Dallas/Ft Worth scene which was pretty "metal" in the 80's. He still plays in cover bands there.

And my personal fave tune, Jackson Phibes, surf guitar riffin blows it away... " Just Fn Go away "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Name: John

Topics Solved: 226

Thanks, and it is good to see Impaler getting noticed more often again the last few years.
    Strad,
    do you know if the Grave Robber band on here, is the the Christian metal / horror-punk band?
    (I guess they were influenced by The Misfits).

and DDT - is that the same Tommy Stewart from Hallows Eve ?

Topics Solved: 793

canadaspaceman wrote:Thanks, and it is good to see Impaler getting noticed more often again the last few years.
    Strad,
    do you know if the Grave Robber band on here, is the the Christian metal / horror-punk band?
    (I guess they were influenced by The Misfits).

and DDT - is that the same Tommy Stewart from Hallows Eve ?

Not sure on the Christian part, but Grave Robber is a Horror Punk band influenced by the Misfits etc from Ft Wayne Indiana

Not the same Tommy Stewart, but both are vocals/bassists
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Name: John

Topics Solved: 226

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to V/A Tributes