Releases still available from bands or labels.
Rejected Requests & Uploads »  [REJECTED] Terror (US-OH) - Demos (1989-1995)
  • http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/6/8/4/36843_logo.gif

Artist: Terror
    Release: Demo Tapes 1989-1995
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 192 kbps
    ►REJECTED
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Collection of their six demo tapes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Carving Techniques (1989 Reh.Demo)
    1. Carving Techniques
    2. Unable To Live
    3. Verbal Abuse

Distributing Pain (1990 Demo)
    1. Legion Of Gore
    2. Dark Souls
    3. Stuck In The Sewer
    4. Carving Techniques
    5. Decomposed
    6. Live To Tell

Entombed In Terror (1990 Demo)
    1. Exiting The Grave
    2. Cathedral Of Lies
    3. Distributing Pain
    4. Conscious Dismemberment

Mind Dissection (1990 Demo)
    1. Dark Souls
    2. Carving Techniques
    3. Live To Tell

Burn Bethlehem (1992 Demo)
    1. Swallowed Soul
    2. Lifeless Priest
    3. Burn Bethlehem
    4. Immortal Invocation

Up From The Grave (1995 Demo)
    1. Exiting The Grave
    2. Cathedral Of Lies
    3. Distributing Pain
    4. Conscious Dismemberment
    Bringer of Steel
    Ukraine (ua) Male
    Name: Oleg

Topics Solved: 3

NEVER UPLOAD THIS AGAIN. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED AND THIS WHOLE COMPILATION WAS COMPILED OVER YEARS FOR A BOXED SET STILL IN THE WORKS. NEVER UPLOAD THIS AGAIN.
    Distributing Pain, Terror Entombed In Terror and Pain and Suffering, THREE demos, would be one thing. But MY ENTIRE "Demos" folder compiled for the band? I traded this to 1 person for a bunch of important stuff in 06 and now its online when the CD never came out? What a slap in the face to an amazing band and great guys.

THANK FUCK THEY DIDNT GET THE "REHEARSALS" "LIVE" and "VIDEO" folders from me too!!!

I will fight tooth and nail on behalf of TERROR to make sure this never goes up again. Ill upload an appropriate one if need be but this whole collection was NEVER EVER supposed to be public. If I need to Ill tell Brian but i dont think anyone wants lawyers involved. Those FUCKS that stole their name give us enough trouble.

RIP JJ SEKULA
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 5

THANK YOU STRAPPADO SO MUCH for finaly handling this mess. The day i first saw the Lockjaw upload i didnt have a computer and was looking
    on a shitty cell phone and every angry message i typed wouldnt post. Its about time someone did the right thing, you rule dude.

I understand that Terror in an amazing band and you guys want their stuff just like I did when I first got Heavy Artillery and got my ass kicked my Pain & Sufering. I will upload the best quality/material couple absolute essential demos so you guys can get a nice Terror-fix and throw in something special to differentiate from the theft-files. As far as an entire discography and tons of shit youll be able to buy a nice set hopefully sooner then later! Once that happens and they sell out maybe ill go upload crazy. Trust me, nobody wants that day to come more then me.

Heres the folder that was rar'd up in its entirety for the Lockjaw upload without my consent or knowledge and without any band members consent or knowledge (LOOK FAMILIAR?)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/theshadowofdeath/Screenshotfrom2014-09-14235208.png

Heres where it came from:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/theshadowofdeath/Screenshotfrom2014-09-14235157.png

And heres some of what they missed (fuckers!!!!):
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/theshadowofdeath/Screenshotfrom2014-09-14235734.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/theshadowofdeath/Screenshotfrom2014-09-14235705.png

PS check out the official Terror myspace page I made and ran way back when for some video footage and pics and goodies:
    http://myspace.com/officialterrorohio
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 5

wow - what a fucker!
    thx for the info, BloodOfChrist, i can't believe that some fuck would be so underhanded
    pls PM me when the boxset comes out, brother!
    cheers
    Random avatar
    Australia (au) Male

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Rejected Requests & Uploads