Albums [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Cráneo (Esp) - Cráneo (1985)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK SUBMITTED REQUESTS BEFORE POSTING A NEW ONE!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YAURU1HptiA/TlP92OcYvVI/AAAAAAAAAKg/iCnYw0G-YEw/s1600/Craneo.jpg

Band: Cráneo
    Year of creation: 1983
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    ►Dead Link

Cráneo - 1985
    1 - Entre las rejas
    2 - Estela azul
    3 - Marcado por el rock and roll
    4 - Pagaremos nuestro error
    5 - Un plástico más

Topics Solved: 0

Is this really an album? these songs can also be found at their Myspace Page..
    From what I've heard they only contributed with 3 songs on the split-LP 'VI FESTIVAL ROCK VILLA DE MADRID (1983)' and recorded songs for an single that never was released.

Do you have any info about this supposed album?
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1467

The information I have is that they would release an LP but unfortunately could not therefore have a "Mini LP" with songs "Marcado por el rock and roll" and "Pagaremos nuestro error" but was not officially released.

I considered as an album "unofficial".

If wrong to have posted on the topics of "albums" I apologize.

If i remember well, they weren't able to release the LP. All they had were a couple of EPs/demos back in the day.

They recorded an album a couple years ago wich I have ripped, but it ain't much heavy anymore. Let me check the facts with a friend and I may up that album, if you want.
    Spain (es) Male
    Name: Andy

Thanks for the info Pikillo! and yes I would love to hear that album if it's possible =)
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1467

Right, took me quite some time (blame the hollidays) but nevermind, here goes the info I've been able to gather:

First release was a rather long demo in 1981. Cráneo:
    - Sin poder ver el sol.
    - Entre las rejas.
    - Estela azul.
    - Marcado por el rock and roll.
    - Pagaremos nuestro error.
    - Un plástico mas.

Afterwards, they won the VI Villa de Madrid contest (1983) and as such, released the three-track split with the following songs:
    - Entre las rejas.
    - Estela Azul.
    - Un plástico más.

They recorded in 1985 a two-track EP that unfortunately, never saw the light of day:
    - Niños desarraigados.
    - Marcado por el rock n roll.

And finally, almost 30 years later (October 2011), they released the first full-length album they've recorded. Un plástico más.
    It's divided into two parts. The first five tracks are the new ones (except Un plástico más, wich is the remake of the old version), the remaining are the previously recorded, remastered.
    I'm not sure where those old tracks are taken from, but I guess from the Villa de Madrid and the '85 "release". I'll check the booklet and edit this to see if there's any additional information (don't have it right here).

- No me dirás que no
    - Fuera de lugar
    - Mil gotas de sangre
    - Un plástico más
    - Palabras
    - Un plástico más (1983)
    - Sin poder ver el sol
    - Estela azul
    - Niños desarraigados
    - Marcado por el R&R

So, enjoy: rapidshare.

• 1 likes this
    Spain (es) Male
    Name: Andy

No, you're wrong

They won a contest called Villa de Madrid and they record 3 tracks in 1983: 1) Un plástico más 2) Sin poder ver el sol 3) Estela azul

you can note that the keyboard is very present in these tracks and the singer was Colaso

In 1988 they record 2 songs for a single (never was edited): 1) Niños desarraigados (in the post is wrong called "Pagaremos nuestro error") 2) Marcado por el rock'n'roll

The band in this single have 2 guitars (Manolo Maestre and Juanjo Melero) and no keyboards, and the singer is Johan (not Colaso)

The band was divided: Johan (singer) -dissapeared (October 2001 he edited the album from Craneo with new tracks and now have a band called PHANTASY), Manolo Maestre (was guitar of the band of Azuzena), Juanjo Melero (guitar...to Marshall Monroe and Sangre Azul), Nacho Blanco (he was to the band Burning) & Carlos Guardado (bass) to Burning too

In Octobre 2011

- No me dirás que no
    - Fuera de lugar
    - Mil gotas de sangre
    - Un plástico más
    - Palabras
    - Un plástico más (1983)
    - Sin poder ver el sol (1983)
    - Estela azul (1983)
    - Niños desarraigados (1988 single no edited)
    - Marcado por el R&R (1988 single no edited)
    Random avatar
    Spain (es) Male

« Return to Albums [Heavy / Power]