Singles [Melodic / AOR] » [DEAD LINK] Borderline (Swe-Jönköping) - Fri [Single] (1990)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK SUBMITTED REQUESTS BEFORE POSTING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/GcASl.png

Artist: Borderline (pre-Narnia)
    Release: Fri / Calling, Single 1990
    Label: Private #LIN 001
    Genre: Christian Melodic Rock / Metal
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The rare 1st single of BORDERLINE. Also released a 2nd single in 1991 entitled 'Can't Live Without Your Love / Let Me Rest In Your Arms'. Features vocalist Christian "Rivel" Liljegren of NARNIA, AUDIOVISION, DIVINEFIRE etc.

If someone have their "5-track Demo (1989)" or "3-track Demo (1990)" please get in touch!.

Recorded at Cut Sound Studio, Jönköping - December 1989. Produced by Thomas Öjebring
    and Magnus Lindh. Logo by Samuel Durling.

Christian "Rivel" Liljegren - Vocals (Venture, Trinity, Modest Attraction, Narnia, Christian Rivel,
    Audiovision, Divinefire, Flagship, Golden Resurrection)
    Simeon "Simme" Liljegren - Bass, Backing vocals
    Stefan Selvander - Guitars, Backing vocals
    Richard Eriksson - Keyboards
    David Arvidsson - Drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Fri
    2. Calling

https://i.imgur.com/ojyBSY9.png
    Sweden (se) Male  YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 2523

Strappado wrote:
    witchcross wrote:thanks Strapp. Not a NARNIA fan (lyrics too xian for me, and music is just too derivative for me, even if I love Yngwie and many similar guitarists) but I'd like to hear this early stuff.

Neither am I a fan of NARNIA but always find HR singles sung in Swedish interesting so I had to hunt it down ;)

That first NARNIA cd really bothered me, lyrics aside, on a musical level. I mean, okay, Yngwie is one of the greatest ever and has spawned countless imitators - many of which I enjoy. But this NARNIA guy completely copied Yngwie, note for note - it was an entire new level of unoriginality, just blatant ripping off, so extreme that I couldn't stand it. And the playing sounded soulless to me, a copy of Yngwie, but a bad one without passion. I didn't listen to any more, I couldn't stand it after hearing this.
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 18

STRAPPADO,thanx for another rare & great melodic metal single!!In the same classy level as MOGG,early GLORY,MINDLESS,a must have if you are fans of early EUROPE,ALIEN,the guys play hair melodic metal at it's best!Myself loved evry minute of it!!Again thanks STRAPPADO for including all the h.q. scans and the infos!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 41

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Singles [Melodic / AOR]