Band Questions »  [SOLVED] Info neede on Mendes Prey (UK)
  • Hi guys, I need any info about the following demos recorded by one of my favourite nwobhm bands:
    1) Red Alert demo
    2) Aylannah demo
    3) later 11 trax demo with kbds,don't know the title
    thanx in advance
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 1

This is the supposed Mendes Prey official site. There is a contact email address, maybe you could try that?

http://www.mendesprey.com/Pages/contact.htm

• 1 likes this
    Australia (au) FemaleFemale
    Name: Laura

Topics Solved: 0

The first Mendes Prey demo contained 5 tracks: "Take Me 'cross The Water", "Losing Man", "The Sun Don't Shine", "Drifting" and "What The Hell's Going On?". Dunno if that's any help...
    United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 144

I wrote a long biography of Mendes Prey (in portuguese) quite a while ago... Maybe it's about time to translate it to english and republish it on my blog!

DREQUON'S PLAYLIST (reviews, info, interviews and so on): http://drequon.blogspot.com
    Brazil (br) Male 

Anyone got any of these demos?
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: Jason

Topics Solved: 399

From facebook this morning \m/ (metal2)

Mendes Prey have signed a one album deal with Athens based No Remorse records ! After considering dozens of offers from around the world over the past five years the band has finally decided to go with No Remorse Records because of their passion for the genre. An album containing all the classic MP songs will be released early next year on vinyl and CD. The album will be called 'The Never - Ending Road'. All band members would like to finally convey their sincere thanks to all the companies and individuals who have shown interest in releasing Mendes Prey songs. and want to express their delight in the forthcoming release.

Jih Seymour

Here's hoping they stick with the earlier material & leave off that second single.
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 149

They have just released an official CD with all their recordings on No Remorse Record., I am reviewing it for a magazine, will post more links later. http://www.mendesprey.com/index.htm

Removed link by order.

Sorry guys, I did not know to be not allowed to post reissued stuffs, I only was knowing to be prohibited to request reissue stuffs or to request reupload to reissued tracks. My intention was to help to you!

-3 reputation votes
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male
    Name: Paulinhochocolate

professorpaulinho wrote:The band has authorized by a few time their compilation in web, but it soon will expire. Take the opportunity to download it.

You don´t have an idea about what this forum is for, do you?
    The purpose is to share rare and otherwise unavailable gems or almost forgotten, long lost pearls to friends who share this passion, and not to hurt the bands and record companies by providing download links of albums which are still available.
    They suffer from leeching anyway, so there are (way too) many other forums to post your shit.

Still available? - This compilation album is brandnew, it came out on May 28th 2015 and you´re posting a download link in here? Wtf!
    Reading their news or their facebook posts makes me sure, that there isn´t any free download authorized by the band:

MendesPrey.com wrote:21 November 2014: Album deal signed with No Remorse records
    12 May 2015: 'The Never Ending Road' album has been released!
    menu Music:   The Never Ending Road … Available to order from No Remorse Records.

MendesPrey@Facebook wrote:2014.11.20: Mendes Prey have signed a one album deal with Athens based No Remorse records!
    2015.03.02: 'The Never Ending Road' will be released on CD on April 26th with the Gatefold Vinyl album version following a couple of months later.
    2015.03.15: Contact No Remorse Records for copies.
    2015.04.17: Here is the link for pre sale orders of the CD…

Tell me one reason why they should sabotage the sale of their brandnew (actually first!) full-length?
    I gave you negative reputation points for this, because you still haven´t read the rules - or simply don´t care about them. Many users beside me have told you to do so.
    If you don´t understand enough English, use a translator to fully comprehend.

Prove me wrong & I´ll equalize my negative points for you.
    If you don´t, others will follow … cause they know exactly how this forum works.

Damned, so-called "Professor" - you make me
    Running Wild!

• 5 likes this
    RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!...  RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!
    Austria (at) Male
    Rank: RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!... RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!

Topics Solved: 901

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Band Questions