Record Questions » Witchfynde - The Lost Tapes of 1975 CDr and CD ???
  • I have a question for those who have the CD

In 2013 Vyper Records released the digipak CD of "The Lost Tapes of 1975"
    It was a CDR (diespite not announced or pointed) as I got it and sold it back because I don't keep CDR

Now, I checked on a japanese website that it seems there has been also a "silver printed/factory pressed" edition made the following year still by Vyper Records:

http://www.rockavenuerecords.com/SHOP/RAR-11050.html

I don't think it's a wrong or partial information as the guy behind this label is quite accurate in describing what's on CD and what's on CDr.
    So - apparently - Vyper Records made 2 different edition (and making no public announcement) and of course I got the CDr one....could it be?

Another source is from the online shop of High Roller Records where it is sold as a CD and nothing is written about being a CDr or whatever.
    Of course the website of High Roller shines for a complete lack of information about products but it it were a CDr, they should have said it....or not? Plus the cover is different (same as the Lp version but that can be a mistake or just a sign of scarce job)

Unfortunately I can't get any reply from the japanese store above as the guy has the fame to be a real dickhead and never replies to people unless he's interested in purchasing from labels, in 5 years and over 70 emails I never got any single reply

So if you have more information, please just let me know
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 6

The High Roller people are quite approachable & helpful, (at least in my experience), have you tried sending them an e-mail query to try & clarify if it's a CD or CD-r?
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 96

I wrote to them several times in the past, until last year and I never got any reply, so I just gave up writing to them
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 6

jnfernal wrote:I wrote to them several times in the past, until last year and I never got any reply, so I just gave up writing to them

Hmm, that's weird, they've always been friendly & helpful with any queries i've had, and always got back to me within a day or 2.
    The only other thing i can suggest is to maybe try messaging them on their facebook page, or doing that with Witchfynde themselves?
    I don't 'do' FB myself, so i'm only assuming that they have facebook pages, but it seems like everyone does nowadays.
    Best o' luck.
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 96

« Return to Record Questions