Singles [Hard Rock] » Vortex (Ita) - Her Night / Smile [Single] (198X)
  • http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7VUJIyuPQns/T18KR6mQvFI/AAAAAAAAVIA/1t1v7sf16nc/s320/Front.png

Band: Vortex
    Genre: Hard Rock/AOR
    Release: 45 rpm
    Year: 1981/1982?
    Title: Her Night/Smile
    Label: Lucky Studio
    Bitrate: 192 kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg208/scaled.php?server=208&filename=100b1220.jpg&res=medium

http://img440.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img440/8513/100b1230.jpg&action=rotate&degree=-90&r=0.7152238407987721

Unknown band from Lecco (Italy), the only news about them were told me by some old metalheads from their hometown, formed in 1980 they were very young at that time (look at the cover art!),released this single in 1981/82 (release date is not sure and it's not on the vinyl or on the cover)before quitting in 1983; musically they tried to play Hard Rock/AOR, but they were too young and inexperienced with their instruments, this is impossible to find (i never saw another copy around in my life of records hunting)and it is one of the crappiest records ever(IMHO!!!), even worse than Kuster or G.L.A.S. , BEWARE, only for fanatics and completists!!!
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 70

NONSEINORMALE65,thanx for sharing with us this ultra rare single!I don't agree with you,ok it's not something very good,but not crap at all,i find it quite sympathetic,good,not even mediocre!!!We don't have virtuosos of course ,but they tried and composed a pair of listenable songs!! Thanx for the front scan too!! CHEERS!!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 5

I liked this single to (and I am also a fan of GLAS's, well at least their 'Audax Vincit' EP) ;).
    I find amateurish stuff like this very enjoyable - it's unique.
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1467

« Return to Singles [Hard Rock]