MP3 / Digital Wantlists
FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Wantlists (Rips) » [REQS] Megadeth (US) - Live Performances Wantlist (1988-1992)
I am looking for these Megadeth live recordings because I've heard that they may have good sound quality:

-Zwolle, Netherlands 1988 FULL SBD recording because the one I have is incomplete

-Wembley Arena, London, England 1990 FULL original SBD recording. Only a few tracks like the conjuring and hangar 18 were released in their original form for the MegaBox single collection. The concert was remastered and released for the Warchest release in 2007 but it doesn't sound as good as the original.

-Palace, Auburn Hills, Michigan 1990 FULL SBD recording in good quality (assuming one exists).The recording I have is terrible

-Rock in Rio II, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 1991 FULL SBD recording in good quality, the one I have is terrible (assuming a better one exists)

-Orange Stage, Roskilde, Denmark 1992 FULL SBD recording. I have only 5 songs and not in particularly good quality

-Alpine Valley, East Troy, Michigan 1992 FULL SBD recording. This one is my most looked after. They have released high speed dirt, skin o my teeth, anarchy in the UK and Lucretia from that show and it sounds amazing. I have never found the rest unfortunately

-NEC, Birmingham, England 1992 FULL SBD recording. Apparently this one is very rare and rivals the Cow Palace and Hammersmith performances but I haven't yet found it
These are the ones I am particularly looking to find. Any release after that is also appreciated. I have most of the SBDs after that however if you have something rare comment here. As I said I am particularly keen on finding that Alpine Valley recording and also the original Wembley recording.
Bulgaria (bg) Male
Name: IvanIron

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Wantlists (Rips)