MP3 / Digital Wantlists
FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Wantlists (Rips) » [REQS] Corrupted Youth (Can) - Bootleg/Demo/Rehearsal (1987-1988)
Link:

https://i.postimg.cc/JhwnDZty/Corrupted-Youth-in-MAXIMUM-ROCK-N-ROLL-053-Oct-1987-pg-32-Ottawa-Scene-report.png
Corrupted Youth (from Montreal, Quebec, Canada) mentioned in MAXIMUM ROCK N ROLL #53, Oct 1987, page 32, Ottawa Scene report

Almost no info online about this band. Highly unlikely I will get to hear anything, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I USED to have a poorly dubbed tape of one of their demo's probably was recorded in 1987.

I only remember when they opened for Sacrifice and D.R.I. at ILDIKO'S in Toronto, Ontario.
They blew me away, but did not think at the time to get more info or see if they had tapes.

The MRR scene report called them deathcore from Montreal.
I guess. Sort of.
They didn't sound totally hardcore like D.R.I. and they weren't totally thrash metal either. I always thought of them as crossover.

I found seven gig flyers, but their logo is different on all of them,
and
The only info I can find online is that Homicide (Montreal) guitarist/vocalist Gab Morency is an ex-Corrupted Youth member.
https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Gab/601962
FORUM MOD!

Topics Solved: 800

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Wantlists (Rips)