FORUM RULES

ONLY PHYSICAL RELEASES!

Trades » Dystopian Dogs/Arcane Metal Arts Release and Trade List
Update 5/25/2017

My name is Victor, i post here sometimes and have a small distro and record label I run with my friends. We concentrate on Michigan local heavy metal but look to import the world heavy metal to our great state. my address is

Victor Manuel Ruiz
119 W Pearl Ave
Hazel Park MI 48030
U.S.A

Have full distro list on discogs https://www.discogs.com/seller/DystopianDogs/profile

email vbonham01@aol.com or dystopiandogs@gmail.com

Whole Sales and Trades always welcome as long as no rip off. PM me for arrangements.

Whole sale deal going on for $3 for CD's 5 or more purchased.

PTTP 1 - Atomic Roar/Alcoholic Force }The Atomic Drunkards of the Apocalypse" PRO 7 INCH VINYL with poster

AMA 3 - Infectenator "Brainfuckers" PRO CD EP

PTTP 6 - White Magician "The Pledge" PRO CD EP last copies (1st edition)

PTTP 7 - Sauron "Conquest Through Attrition" PRO CD (NEW RELEASE!!)

AMA 8 - Wanderer of the Waste "Bleak Horizons" PRO CD EP (NEW RELEASE)

PTTP 8 - Sekkusu "Fukk on Loud Night" PRO CASSETTE DEMO EP (NEW RELEASE!!)

PTTP 9 - Demon Bitch "Hellfriends" PRO CASSETTE EXCLUSIVE ART, LAYOUT AS INTENDED BY THE BAND PLUS SHAPED WOVEN PATCH. (NEW RELEASE)!! Last Copies

PTTP 10 - Mortal Whisper "Mortal Whisper" PRO CD EP 4 songs of intense melodic Speed metal!!(NEW RELEASE)

PTTP 11 - Isenblast "Screams In Cold Silence" PRO CASSETTE W/ ENAMEL PIN BLACK/DEATH METAL (NEW RELEASE)

PTTP 12 - The Swill "Master of Delusion" PRO CD EPIC HEAVY METAL (NEW RELEASE)

None label items for trade: Michigan only (or allied with) see dystopian dogs on discogs for full distro list of non Michigan non allied items.

Centenary "Where No Lives Matter...." PRO CDR 12 copies
Cruthu "The Angel of Eternity" LP Emetic Records 2 copies
Demontage "Fire of Iniquity" PRO CD 10 copies Gatefold LP 10 copies
Isenblast "Unleashing the Demon Scourge" PRO CD EP In Satans Custody last copies
Perversion "Storm of Evil" CD Utterly Somber 20 copies
Sauron "Thrash Assault" + Prepare to Die demo and bonus track left of original release PRO CD Planet Metal REISSUE last copies
Sauron "Satanic Assassins" PRO CD Witches Brew last copies
Wastelander "Wardrive" CD Plant Metal last copies

UPCOMING RELEASES: Failed/Oui split LP, Lethal Shock "Evil Aggressor" PRO CASSETTE WITH PATCH, Harbinger: Lost Harbinger and the Tales from Tarzan of the Apes CD LP, Battlemaster new album CD, Demon Bitch "EP plus DEMO" CD, Runaway Truck BOX SET plus LP, Yellow Primrose LP, Sinister Black "Court of Corruption", plus unreleased second album LP CD includes original cassette 1990 limited to first 200 copies, Satyrasis ".....OF THE DEAD" CD, Ghost Tower "HEAD OF NIGHT" LP, High Road "VOYAGE OF THE MANIAC" EP & 7 inch VINYL, SPLIT White Magician/Halloween Knight - "Antipathy"/"Abductors from Gypsy Town" 7" VINYL, Halloween Knight "Tales to Astonish" EP 7' VINYL, SPLIT Lethal Shock/Sauron CD LP "Austenitization", City Sharks "Hard Livin" Cassette, Red Channel "Discography" CD.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male
Name: Victor Manuel Ruiz

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Trades