Heavy Metal Rarities Forum

Username:   Password:   | Register | Forgot Password?

Author
wildrunner3

Guardian Angel (Grc) - Unreleased Demo Tracks

Fear My Way
Topics Solved: 2

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/les%20goupes/G/Guardian%20Angel/pics/796858_logo.jpg
Artist: Guardian Angel (Grc)
Release:uknown
Genre: Heavy/Epic Metal
Bitrate: 224 kbps
Hidden Link
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So, here we go again with the Greek legends. 2 killer unreleased demo songs...listening to this demo i ask myself why these tracks did not released???? Warcry is maybe their best song....enjoy my friends!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Warcry
2. When The Angels Fall

Hail Hellenic Warrior!!!!

Fear My Way
Topics Solved: 2

forgot to mention that in these 2 demo tracks there is no singer, the voice that you hear is from the drummer of the band (Manos Matsos)!