Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Mercyful Fate (Dnk) - Live in Copenhagen, Denmark, Summer [Bootleg] (1981) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/wVQMVBQ.png

Artist: Mercyful Fate
    Release: Live in Copenhagen 1981
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is much speculation about the actual lineage of this set, but after talking with a few people and asking King himself in 1998, it is verified that this is Mercyful's Fate first ever show.

It's a soundboard of the highest order; it's actually incredible! King Diamond's voice was in top form, save for a crack here and there. His exact words to me when I asked him about this show were, "As long as you didn't buy it, enjoy it - because that tape was supposed be destroyed at the end of the night."
    We metalheads got lucky...enjoy it!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Black Funeral
    2. Curse of the Pharoahs
    3. Into the Coven
    4. A Corpse Without Soul
    5. Return of the Vampire
    6. Devil Eyes
    7. Nightmare
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 63

http://www.mfkdfaq.com/tourdates.php?artist_id=1