Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Jurassic Park (Nld) - Live at Holland Heavy Festival, Drachten, The Netherlands [Bootleg] (3/11-2018)
  • https://i.imgur.com/j6ZmgXU.png

Artist: Jurassic Park (Frankenstein members)
    Release: Holland Heavy Festival, Drachten, 3/11-2018 / audience bootleg
    Genre: hardrock/heavy-metal
    Bitrate: 320 kbps.
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jurassic Park
    Holland Heavy Festival
    Iduna
    Drachten, The Netherlands
    03/11-2018 (November 3rd 2018)

First edition of this great festival which offered the best in heavy metal from The Netherlands nowadays.
    I wasn't planning to record this festival, because I had some work to do around this festival, but I decided to run the recorder anyways
    during 5 sets (Ear Danger, Sad Iron, Emerald, Jurassic Park & Picture). The festival was held at a quite small, but great venue. I had a lot a lot of chatters and talkers around me. So don't expect a perfect recording. I left it as raw as it came out.
    However, enjoy!

Jurassic Park is a Dutch hardrock/heavy-metal band with 2 former Frankenstein members (Berthus Westerhuis on guitar and Roelof Kloeze on bass). They played 4 Frankenstein songs at this gig, but unfortunately not Lady Luck or Hard To Say to name but a few.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01 Intro
    02 Ready
    03 Storm Over Holland*
    04 Rock 'N Roll Machine
    05 Frankenstein (Keep On Rockin')*
    06 Don't Cry When I Die*
    07 Stay Clean*
    08 Back On The Street
    09 Solid As A Rock
    10 Kick Ass

*Frankenstein covers.