Lossless [Heavy / Power] » Europe (Swe) - Live at Luciarock, Rock-SM [Radio Broadcast Bootleg] (1982) [Lossless WAV]
  • https://i.imgur.com/qClgdKc.png

Artist: Europe
    Release: Live 1982 Radio Broadcast
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: Lossless (WAV)
    Hidden Link
    Password: tygerhead
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_(band)

Wiki excerpt:
    In 1982, Tempest's girlfriend entered Force in the Swedish rock talent contest Rock-SM. Competing against 4000 bands, they won the contest thanks to two songs, "In the Future to Come" and "The King Will Return". The reward was a record deal with Hot Records. Tempest won the individual award for Best Lead Singer, and Norum won the award for Best Guitarist. Just before the contest, Force changed their name to Europe. Tempest got the name from the Made in Europe album by Deep Purple.

Studio versions of both of these songs ended up on their self-titled debut LP "Europe" a year later... but it all began here. A tape rip from the tygerhead collection.

PS I don't know if these two tracks every ended up as bonuses on a re-issue, I had a quick look but couldn't find them.

A lossless rip from the tygerhead collection.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. In the future to come (live)
    2. The king will return (live)
    Bringer of Steel
    Australia (au) Male
    Name: Stuart

Topics Solved: 30

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Lossless [Heavy / Power]