Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Obsession (US-CT) - Live at KIT XIII [Bootleg] (23/4-2010)
  • https://i.imgur.com/xKtpOVm.png

Artist: Obsession
    Release: Live at KIT XIII, Tauberfrankenhalle, Lauda, Germany [audience] [Bootleg] (2010-04-23)
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Ob ... ab_members

Taped,ripped and uploaded by nonseinormale65

This was the first gig in Europe for Obsession, a great show where the band made sure to include songs off all their releases: some from Marshall Law, plus some from all three full lenght album, although it must be said that plenty of them were part of one long medley (one of the longest of its kind in a live situation), including the likes of Hard To The Core/Winner Takes All/Killer Elite/ Shadows Of Steel/Only The Strong Will Survive.enjoy!!!

Mike Vescera (Malmsteen,Loudness etc.) - vocals
    John Bruno - guitar
    Scott Borland - guitar
    Chris McCarvill(House of Lords) - bass
    BJ Zampa(House of Lords) - drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 - Marshall Law(partial)
    2 - Methods Of Madness/Scarred For Life
    3 - Carnival Of Lies
    4 - In For The Kill
    5 - For The Love Of Money
    6 - Pure Evil
    7 - Hard To The Core/Winner Takes All/Killer Elite/Shadows Of Steel/Only The Strong Will Survive(medley)
    8 - Smoking Gun
    9 - Bang 'Em Till They Bleed
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 86

metalgaijin wrote:"methods of madness" is an all-time favorite for me...wish there were more from that (esp High Treason) but this set has some great tunes - thanks for sharing!

I have an Obsession live bootleg from 1984 somewhere in my basement(if i only remember in what box it is...),if i remember well there are also some unreleased songs...sooner or later...

I have this already but I have to mention the bassist. McCarvill was my teacher for six months. I learned so much from him in that time due to his experiences on tour, as a BIT student in the 1980', just an amazing bass player.

Topics Solved: 0

New link added to first post

• 3 likes this

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]