Heavy Metal Rarities Forum

Username:   Password:   | Register | Forgot Password?

Author
gravedigger84

Avenger-Prayers of Steel/Depraved to Black ever released as it's own CD-release?

Axe Crazy
Name: t
Topics Solved: 0

That's what I wonder.

I've been trying to google it up but no luck.
Only thing I've come across is that the album was re-released along limited edition of Black In Mind in very small quantities, but I understood that it was released within the same case as Black In Mind in that case, I mean, within Black In Mind's CD-case as a secondary CD. Not in it's own case as a separate CD album release?

Please does anyone know more about this?

I'm asking because I have a separate CD-case with Prayers of Steel/Depraved to Black as it's own release. It's got GUN, BMG, and Drakkar logos in the back with P+C 1995 and LC6029 text's on it.

Barcode says 7 4321-28159-2 4
Other text on the case reads: (not text, logo) "GUN 066", "74321 28159 2"

CD matrix goes 74321 28159-2, but no other numbers nor IFPI.

Sheet has album/band info, greetings, lineups, some pictures, and weidly enough lyrics but for only 4 songs: Sword made of steel, Bloodlust, Depraved to black and Down to the bone. Material and design of the sheet looks good. Other cover of the sheet is of Prayers of Steel album cover - while opposite side is of Depraved to Black EP.

I know at least one bootleg of this album on CD but this is different, and looks generally much better. Sound quality is great but then again it could be bootleg out of the Black In Mind bonus-material, which was as the album was released for sure in 1994 or 1995.

I can take pictures later if necessary.
Random avatar
Chasing the Storm
Topics Solved: 0

This seems to be an official re-release:

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/65901
space