Live Albums [Speed / Thrash] » Slayer (US-CA) - Decade of Aggression: Live [Missing Tracks] (1990) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/tH9CuCO.png

Artist: Slayer
    Release: Decade Of Aggression (Metal-Box Limited Edition)
    Genre: Speed Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Slayer issued a rare, metal-box version of "Decade Of Aggression" which in addition to a few other things, has two outstanding tracks not found on the standard edition. They are "Skeletons Of Society" which was recorded at the Orange Pavilion in San Bernardino, California, March 8, 1991 and "At Dawn They Sleep" recorded at Wembley Arena, London, England, October 14, 1990.

Metal-box details: https://www.amazon.com/Decade-Aggressio ... B00D0H0VT0
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Skeletons Of Society
    2. At Dawn They Sleep

Topics Solved: 0

What's the password?
    Random avatar
    Banned
    Afghanistan (af) Male

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Live Albums [Speed / Thrash]