Recommendations, Records, Collections, etc.
General Metal Discussions » Look Metal 80's
What do you think about going to shows of 80's metal look?

Here in Brazil this causes a lot of controversy as well as people who do not know they are biased, is that they know and enjoy the sound but do not go look!
My friends and I go to all Metalheads Heavy Metal Concert visually and if we play too!
I do this because it shows what I am.
I feel good when I go out with my metalhead clothes.
I would like to hear from you!

Thanks

Topics Solved: 0

I think it is wonderfull to show your surroundings what you are made of by looking like you were brought here in a time-machine from the 80's. I do it and I'm proud of it.

Keep it up, you owe it to yourself!
 Male

To me, it's a need.
I need to have my music in ears and to bring on my clothes what I think it represents me. It's a way of communication and to feel great with myself.
Random avatar

« Return to General Metal Discussions