Recommendations, Records, Collections, etc.
General Metal Discussions » Introduce Yourself!

How did you find out about the site?

Through the Blog
25%
Google / Other Search Engine
54%
Youtube
3%
Facebook
1%
Website
4%
A Friend
9%
Other
4%

Total votes : 504

I`m Richard aka funeralmoonuk....some great music and classic gems on this site.
Random avatar
United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Hi ,

Just found this gem of a site and so happy to see it is active and alive. Tons of good ol metal stuff in here :D
Name: Mikkie

Hi at all i'm new here. Well i got 44yo. Old collector, buy 1st album at 13yo. Now i got over 5000 albums from rock prog to hard core.
Best bands: Demon, Candlemass, Celtic Frost, Sinner, Helloween, Chateaux, Spartan Warrior....
Hopin' in long life here.
I'm on you tube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg4E8r ... VNN5k6q86Q
(vking1)
Ciaooo!
Italy (it) Male

Hello,

My name is Eric. I listen to a wide variety of metal and hope to start uploading stuff soon.

Blastbeat Symphony (evil) (abbath) (jason)
Random avatar
United States (us) Male
Name: Eric

My name is Jeremy... long time Prog and Prog Metal fan. Fates Warning is probably my favorite band. Site looks great!
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Hey there! I am Kent and I am new here. Been a metal head ever since I was a little kid riding my Schwinn around the dumpy little town I grew up in. Looking forward to finding some lost treasures in here and also some new things!
United States (us) Male

just found these forums when googling for some old ancient Christian metal bands that have long been lost in time :(
name is Jeff, my username is Denith after my World of Warcraft character (For the Alliance!) ;)
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

denith wrote:just found these forums when googling for some old ancient Christian metal bands that have long been lost in time :(
name is Jeff, my username is Denith after my World of Warcraft character (For the Alliance!) ;)

2nd post to hopefully allow me to download the Apostle demo and Embryo Chrysalys demo. and any other old band I can find, maybe some Ordained Fate is here too :) woot :)
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

denith wrote:just found these forums when googling for some old ancient Christian metal bands that have long been lost in time :(

aaannd there is still more to be shared.
(glad)
I have downloaded and bought a bunch of Christian metal over the years, like some other members here, we just have not re-uploaded it all for this forum yet.
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 345

Hi,
I'm new on this site. My nickname is Ethril and I'm from Poland.
Random avatar
Poland (pl) FemaleFemale
Name: Ethril

i'm from canada. i love occult burial and other canadian METAL. also other things.
Random avatar
Canada (ca) Male

New here from the United States North Carolina to be exact. I listen to power, thrash, death, and black metal. I am also active on the metal-archives forum.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Hello from california, look forward to contributing to this site as much as possible! thanks making this possible!
Random avatar
Name: Outlaw Warfuck

Hi from Liverpool - looks like a great site. Already found lots of interesting stuff...
Random avatar
United Kingdom (uk) Male

Hey there, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Roger 42yrs of age from Hamilton New Zealand and a big fan of all things Hard Rock and Metal.. thanks for having me on this excellent site, I hope to share and chat with you all sometime soon..

Horns Held High \m/

Roger aka Lajade42
Random avatar
New Zealand (nz) Male

Hello all. My name is Lou and I am from Washington DC.

Looking forward to sharing some gems that I have and discovering gems that I had not heard.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male
Name: Lou

Hell-O !!!

I am from the most northern part of good'ol Germany and found out about this place by accident (aka Google).
I am into metal since my early childhood thanks to my dad and my uncle who both had some great albums
at home and of course as a kid i was drawn to the fantastic cover art and crazy sounds. I did join to have
a nice talk here and there and to find some hidden gems i am not aware of so far.

I like beer.

CHEERS!
Germany (de) Male

Hey hey !!! I'm Scott. From Canada. I sing and play bass in the thrash/metal band Joe Thrasher. NWOBHM, Speed, Thrash, Traditional Metal are my favourites, but, I do like some good hard rock as well. Anyway, GREAT site here, I hope to add some uploads soon. Just trying to get a grip on it all at this point !! CHEERS !!! (beer1)
Canada (ca) Male

hi there i´m kjur from germany
found this forum while i searched for the rare x japan orgasm ep ( found it here at last (evils) )
been a metal fan since age 13 and joined here for finding hidden gems and have a good talk

thats all for now

cheers!
Germany (de) Male

Hello!!! My name is Brad, and I've been into Metal as long as I can remember. Always been into hard rock since I was a little kid. But the really heavy stuff took ahold of me around 1984-85. Heard Metallica on Metalshop, and that was it!!! I love most styles of old Metal. Especially love old Thrash, NWOBHM and straight up HM. Always looking for music from back then that I haven't heard. Also collect old mags like Metal Forces, Metal Mania(Ron Quintana, and the other US mag), Kerrang, Blackthorn, Metal Meltdown...Whatever I can get my hands on!!! Really happy to be here, and am eternally grateful to be able to check out some old demos that I've been wanting to hear for years. Keep up the AWESOME job!!!!!!!
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 3

« Return to General Metal Discussions

« Previous topic | Next topic »