New Releases, Promotion, Reunions, Newcomers etc.
Metal News / Promotion » Evil Metal Fanzine
Evil Metal Fanzine issue #2 is out now.

Cut and paste styled fanzine in A5 format. 46 pages of interviews and music reviews.

Interviews with Witch Cross (DNK), Attic (DEU), Possession (BEL), Burstin' Out (DEU), Eternal Champion (USA), Demon Head (DNK), Wederganger (NLD), Beastiality (SWE), Hell Desecrator (MEX), Circle of Shadows (AUT), Witch Blade (SWE) and Condor (NOR).

Limited to 100 copies

http://images.cdn.bigcartel.com/bigcartel/product_images/153740071/max_h-1000+max_w-1000/em.jpg

North America: 6 USD
South America: 5 USD
Europe: 5.5 EUR

All prices already include registered shipping.

You can order through the bigcartel webpage: evilmetalfanzine.bigcartel.com or through email at: mourning2002@hotmail.com

I also welcome trades, please email for further information

Topics Solved: 0

Hi,
Is this written in English ?

or "Spanglish" ? :D

Yes, interested in getting a copy, but I see the shipping costs from your country is the same as in the USA and Canada, with costs being pretty high.
I don't know most of the bands, but a wise move by you, getting 2 of the more popular (well known) bands that I want to read more about - Witch Cross , and Possession.
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 345

Hi,

It is written entirely in English and regarding the shipping costs, I really don't know since I don't order often from the US or Canada, I just went to the post office and asked how much would it be to send it and they gave me that price. Prices on the Big Cartel webpage are on Mexican pesos but prices listed here include the fanzine plus shipping.

And yes, those were of my favorite interviews but some of the other bands here are as crushing as Witch Cross or Possession.

You can send the money with paypal to mourning2002@hotmail.com also send me the address and in a few days, I'll give you the tracking number

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Metal News / Promotion