FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Tantrum (US-CA) - Tantrum (1987)
  • A demo from a seemingly very obscure prog metal band.
    Link/Source: www.metal-archives.com/albums/Tantrum/Tantrum/146672
    Norway (no) Male 

Topics Solved: 0

If it's the New York based band, they have 2 demos and I played with/against them at Battle of the bands in high school..let me have a look!
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male

What he's asking for is not the NY band, but I'd love to hear the NY band. I have a cassette of them and would love to have it on cd. Thanks.
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]