FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Rust (Grc) - Power Disorder [Demo] (199?)
  • http://i.imgur.com/JAGX2.jpg

Rust, one of the first HM bands in Greece (here in the photo their lead singer Makis Makris holding a skull along with members from Crush), mention in their official website that they begun recording the follow up to ''Shoot Them Higher'' shortly after this was released. This second album under the title ''Power Disorder'' was half finished when most members left the band. Has anybody heard any of this stuff or know if there exist any songs in demo format?
    (metal1)
    Marshall Island (mh) Male

Topics Solved: 12

It's the first time I hear about this demo although I know that they have one or two unreleased albums. Despite the fact that they come from Greece, I still don't know many things about them. Do they make live shows? I've never heard about a live appearance since the last 4-5 years.

Topics Solved: 0

A good idea would be to ask the band themselves about demo material and such.
    This is their Official Website: http://www.rust.gr/
    and e-mail: info@rust.gr

Some news:
    Rust are currently working with lead singer Vaggelis Kolios, a talented young singer with a mean voice and the right attitude. The band is now in their studio preparing their new album named “Addictions of the I”. This release will be of a totally different and renewed style with death-thrash main elements and a lot of ideas coming from other styles.

We have remained active since our first release, working in our studio and constantly trying to write better music and experiment with new styles. After two unreleased albums we are coming back with a new CD that will definitely make things right. We owe a big thank you to the fans that have supported us all this time and to our friends.
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1472

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]