FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Akcent [Акцент] (Blr) - Akcent (1987)
https://i.imgur.com/SnO8ZsY.jpg

Seems impossible to find debut album (or maybe a reel tape as it was popular back then in USSR?) from this hard rock/metal combo from Minsk, Belarus. I've also asked some forum members, but to no avail.

Guitar master Michael Brusovanik moved to States and re-recorded some songs in English back in 2014-2015.

For the time being, enjoy this scarce & superb performance:

Marshall Island (mh) Male

Topics Solved: 12

Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1472

Nope, I think these guys are from Czech Republic.
Marshall Island (mh) Male

Topics Solved: 12

Yeah hopefully somebody still got this album and album after this, I've been looking for them for some time too... I put a brief english-written history of the band together from variety of sources if anyone interested:

Ак­цент (Akcent) was started in 1986 by one of the founders of the Mozyr group От­ра­же­ние (Otrazheniye), Mikhail Brusovanik and bassist Andrei Khmelnitsky. In the same year, the band debuted at the first Minsk rock festival. Akcent is about to record the first album in the studio of Belarusian Radio, and then begins to work from the Philharmonic Society of the Belarusian State University of Culture. The band’s songs are played on radio and TV, they perform at various rock festivals and becomes one of the leaders of Belarusian scene. Akcent also works in the studio with young composers, so the songs Ак­тёр (Aktor) and Отец и сын (Otets i syn) by Anna Kozlova, performed by Yulia Skorokhod became hits. In 1988, when the band was on a wave of success, vocalist Sergey Maklyak (Aeroflot pilot) signed a contract for work in Egypt. Drummer Vladimir Kosonogov along with guitarist Viktor Naumik and bass guitarist Igor Grib created the band Квин­та (Kvinta), which became a laureate at festivals in Minsk and Novopolotsk. Khmelnitsky put together Ма­ги­страт (Magistrat). Akcent is joined by new members guitarist Viktor Smolsky from Ин­спек­тор (Inspektor), (yeah that Smolsky later known from Rage) and drummer Anatoly Horbach and make an appereance at the festival in Mogilev. After half a year, Akcent and Kvinta are uniting, changing their style towards weighting (in the manner of Michael Schenker Group and Aria), and the repertoire now consists of songs from both groups. Former vocalist of Сузорье (Suzorye) Alexander Severin becomes the new frontman of the band and its manager is now the famous entrepreneur and founder of the center "Orientir" Vladimir Boldusov. The renewed Akcent tours USSR (Belarus and Russia) and performs at festivals in France and Czechoslovakia as well. In 1989, the band recorded a second album in the studio of Alexander Gerasimenko. A year later, Accent performs together with the Finnish group Zero Nine, whose guitarist Alex Scott replaced Brusovanik, who left for the United States. At the end of 1991, Naumik and Gavrilenko together with Anatoly Horbach created Ruble Zone and Akcent ceased to exist. In 1997, Naumik and Gavrilenko revived Akcent with new musicians, recording an album at the Studio of the Reflection group in Mazyr and performing at a festival in Poland. In 1998, they recorded the fourth album Rock Ballads after which the reincarnation of the band end again. All musicians continued to work on their projects. In 2007-2008, another Akcent tour was undertaken as part of the band's next reunion, but after Minsk show it again ended. And finally, in 2014, Vladimir Gavrilenko gathered new musicians and recorded with them a new album called Accent.

Discography:
1987 Ак­цент
1989 Ве­тер уда­чи
1997 Keepsake
1998 Rock Ballads
2015 Accent

• 1 likes this
Czech Republic (cz) MaleYouTube 

Topics Solved: 7

Great AOR anthem «Нет больше сил» / «Net Bolshe Sil» («I no longer have the strength» or «I am screwed») from 1990 by Акцэнт

группа Aкцент (Accent Минск) 1990

Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 33

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]