FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Armagedon (Pol) - Rehearsal (1986) / Demo#1 (1988)
  • Link/Source: http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Armagedon/17113

Armagedon (Kwidzyn, Poland)
    Rehearsal (1986): [unknown track listing]
    Demo 1 (1988): Cnota / Rozkaz / Przesyt bólu / Propaganda zagrożenia / Ostatnia szansa / Degradacja
    Early Polish death metal band.

-1 reputation votes
    Random avatar
    Banned

Topics Solved: 1

Hey RunningWild, you don't know anything about me, but you seem to have a hardon for me. I have only uploaded one demo so far, but I have made HUNDREDS of contributions to this board in the form of information. I have been collecting metal demos since the mid-'80s, have been writing about metal almost as long, and I make these requests for a good reason. Perhaps you should educate yourself as to why, instead of knee-jerk reacting like a psychotic hall monitor. Good grief.
    Random avatar
    Banned

Plantweed wrote:Hey RunningWild, you don't know anything about me, but you seem to have a hardon for me. I have only uploaded one demo so far, but I have made HUNDREDS of contributions to this board in the form of information. I have been collecting metal demos since the mid-'80s, have been writing about metal almost as long, and I make these requests for a good reason. Perhaps you should educate yourself as to why, instead of knee-jerk reacting like a psychotic hall monitor. Good grief.

Dear Robert Plante aka Plantweed!

I know enough about you to not like your behaviour of flooding this board with requests without paying attention to your old, already solved ones.
    I am educated enough to know that you pretend to work on your "DemoLition book project", starting with letter "A" and working on it for more than five years now.
    But what´s it for? - Did it ever materialize? Is your "book" out already?
    I heard enough complaints from other members - not only that you´re not willing to share anything you got.
    And if somebody serves your request, all they hear is "Needed this!" with a +1 upvote actually telling "thanks slave, but just get rid of this fucking hidden link".
    So you provide outstanding information you say. Hmm, 1035 posts and a reputation of 148 as of now. This means an average of 0.14 per post.
    I might be wrong, but maybe your information is not as essential as you think?

I´m not a psychotic hall monitor, but simply asked for watching your old requests frequently and giving them a solved if they are.
    Just prove that you´re not putting up your requests just for fun. By means to annoy others and flood this forum…

Yours,
    RunningWild
    FORUM MOD!
    Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 927

Well, you’ve made several assumptions that are wrong, and frankly, insulting, and I will not even bother addressing them.

Bottom line: I’m a reasonable person. if you approached me like an adult, I’d be happily accommodating. But since you come at people (not just me) like a small person drunk with power, I’m done with you.
    Random avatar
    Banned

Dear plantweed,

I uploaded one of your requests which was pretty much rare once and the feedback i got was basically not that pleasant... believe it or not i've got many of your requests but since then when i see you've requested sth i even don't bother checking it. by the way please contribute some really rare stuff to your community and ill solve half of your requests (cheers2)
    Bringer of Steel
    Iran (ir) Male
    Name: Al

Topics Solved: 28

See, there's a reasonable response.

IS, was I rude? Let me know.

I don't have the facility to burn cassettes at the moment, but will soon, and will upload more.
    Random avatar
    Banned

SOLVED on Dec 2014

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=17916&hilit=AMNESIA

100% rare stuff shared for the first and last time ever over the net. never marked as solved and not insulting me but other uploaders in your post. I didn't have the facility either but went to a thrift store, bought an old one for a few bucks and spent some TIME to help other collectors and project owners.
    Bringer of Steel
    Iran (ir) Male
    Name: Al

Topics Solved: 28

Plantweed wrote:Hey RunningWild, you don't know anything about me, but you seem to have a hardon for me. I have only uploaded one demo so far, but I have made HUNDREDS of contributions to this board in the form of information. I have been collecting metal demos since the mid-'80s, have been writing about metal almost as long, and I make these requests for a good reason. Perhaps you should educate yourself as to why, instead of knee-jerk reacting like a psychotic hall monitor. Good grief.

Why do you not include sources for your contributed information ?
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 341

IS: funny you mention that thread. Here’s the deal:

• I did a search for that demo, but it didn’t show up, as I didn’t use 1992 (the wrong year, but understandable as MA uses that year).

• I put up the request.

• Someone goes apeshit and sends me an insulting message (the “folks” I mentioned).

By the way, I thanked you in the thread.

The person who wrote me? RunningWild. Seeing a pattern? He’s the only person I’ve ever had a problem with on this board.

canadaspaceman: I have literally thousands of old metal zines. Have been collecting them since 1985. There’s simply no way to cite every fact. And sometimes it’s band members themselves providing me with info.
    Random avatar
    Banned

Ok Bob, enough is enough! You went too far with your lies and false accusations towards me. Now I´m really pissed.

Plantweed wrote:IS: funny you mention that thread. Here’s the deal:
    • I did a search for that demo, but it didn’t show up, as I didn’t use 1992 (the wrong year, but understandable as MA uses that year).
    • I put up the request.
    Simply not true: You couldn´t find anything, because Insane Surgeons post (2014.12.24) wasn´t even up that time you requested (2014.09.15) and not because of the incorrect year as you stated.
    Insane Surgeon solved your request - he put up this very rare stuff (obviously meant as a x-mas present) just for your needs. In his words:
    insane surgeon wrote:100% rare stuff shared for the first and last time ever over the net. never marked as solved and not insulting me but other uploaders in your post.
    He even told you in your own thread that he´s done an upload for you - what more can he do?

2015.03.30: I friendly asked you in a pm: "Please keep an eye on your requests, thx."
    2015.07.09: As you didn´t give a shit about it, you received a downvote from me for putting up tons of requests and not caring about them, since this wasn´t the first time.

Plantweed wrote:• Someone goes apeshit and sends me an insulting message (the “folks” I mentioned).

A lie again. Because of your false accusations you force me to publish the conversation we had via pm back then:
    ► 2015.07.29, PM, Plantweed to RunningWild: "No, not "just for fun." If you don't know why, you better ask somebody."
    ► 2015.07.30, PM, RunningWild to Plantweed: "Then tell me why.
    And also tell me why you don´t solve them, once they are. It wastes time to those who care about requests.
    @Amnesia (UK): The Final Revelation demo (1989 or 1990): What proof do you have for a 1989/1990 release?
    Btw: You´re right about the track order (this was mixed up at insane surgeon´s post), but my version tells me it was released in 1992."
    ► → No response from your side anymore…

Plantweed wrote:… you’ve made several assumptions that are wrong, and frankly, insulting…

"Assumptions?" - Are you serious? - This means you accuse yourself of lying again.
    Since you didn´t answer my questions I had to research what you´re actually doing.
    Ok you did well to delete your post in the "Introduction" thread. I was overcredulous to believe you wouldn´t change it.
    But almost the same post can be found here at Emil´s old blog.
    Screenshot

No need to delete it like your post in here, this time I made a screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/CgnWSRj.png

Exactly what I stated: Robert Plante, working on his DemoLition book project for several years…
    So where are my "several assumptions that are wrong, and frankly, insulting"? Any proof? What exactly are you talking about?
    Ah ok, so you "will not even bother addressing them." - Well then, how could I know better, if you don´t educate me (to say it your words).
    Maybe you´ll answer CanadaSpaceman, who asked you the same: "Sources?"

Plantweed wrote:The person who wrote me? RunningWild. Seeing a pattern? He’s the only person I’ve ever had a problem with on this board.
    Hmm, if you think so. What about this post/member? - Doesn´t seem too friendly if you ask me.
    Obviously not the only person you pissed off, there are more members complaining about you. - A couple of them told me that they won´t help you on your flood of requests anymore, even though they could.
    Ok, maybe they don´t speak it out loud, so just call me a hard-ass because I do.
    But I´ll confront anyone with what I think is a problem for this forum - and that´s not only you, as you stated.

To sum it up, just in case you really don´t understand my intentions:
    (1) Flooding this board tons of requests doesn´t really bother me, not contributing anything but 1 demo (as you said) does bother me indeed!
    A guy who does amost 200 requests (197 to be accurate, of which at least 12 are solved) and someone who collects demos for 35 years(!) must have something to share, unless he´s selfish and not willing to.
    Don´t act like some other members at this board (remember our beloved Professor?): Demanding everything, being unthankful while sharing nothing for flimsy excuses. - Hmm, stop, doesn´t this remind us to someone (I don't have the facility…) - well, for 5 years now… - but nevermind: Accepted.
    Hey, but you don´t even (re-)share things you got. - 2 other members besides me asked you via pm - without any answer.
    Ahh sure, you will not even bother

(2) Flooding this board with requests while not caring about old ones - that is what makes me upset.
    I friendly asked you 9 months ago to keep an eye on your requests. - Yes, there are a few members really caring about requests and it´s a mockery to see people either don´t give a shit once they´re solved (of course after downloading it) or they just put it up for fun and/or to make others search for them.

(3) And last but not least to your false accusations about insulting. You couldn´t bring any proof, because there isn´t any.
    But how about you? Let´s enable other members to make their own picture if your words might be insulting towards me:
    2015.03.31, Plantweed wrote:RunningWild, you're coming across as all high and mighty, but sorry kiddo, you are WRONG.
    The demo I am looking for is a three-song demo from 1989, NOT the two-song demo from 1988 (I have that).
    Ask questions before looking like a fool, my friend.

2015.07.29, Plantweed wrote:…some folks around here need to pry the sticks out of their asses.

2015.12.03, Plantweed wrote:Perhaps you should educate yourself as to why, instead of knee-jerk reacting like a psychotic hall monitor. Good grief.

2015.12.03, Plantweed wrote:But since you come at people (not just me) like a small person drunk with power, I’m done with you.

2015.12.04, Plantweed lied & wrote:Someone goes apeshit and sends me an insulting message (the “folks” I mentioned).

Enough said, there´s no further excuse: Just don´t request anymore if unable to watch your old requests.

Otherwise this un-educated small Kiddo drunk with power, yes - the one coming across as all high and mighty with the stick in his ass will go apeshit and could be…
    Running wild

• 1 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 927

« Return to Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests]