FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Terminal Rage (Can) - demo
Terminal Rage (crossover from Canada, 80s)

Link/Source: Deathcore fanzine #1 (1985).

What about Canadian Terminal Rage? Anyone have their demo??

http://i.imgur.com/MsTm6wp.jpg
Random avatar
Russia (ru) Male 

Topics Solved: 0

Their song 'D.M. Shitass' (Doc Martens Shitass) was played on the radio once, on Dec.31st, 1984, when Argh Ropck / Aggressive Rock was on for 3 hours (instead of the weekly one hour).
The song was very rough, with screamed vocals, sounded like a typical poor quality, hardcore / speedcore rehearsal demo.

I used to ask around in the 80s/early 90s to get a dubbed copy, but always forgot to ask some guys I knew who actually were in the band!
These days, probably next to impossible to get.

Daniel Hanna and Ted Robinson, with a guy named Sted, later formed a hardcore band "Stick It", and made only one demo.
They changed the name to MUD and got way sillier. I will upload MUD's stuff.
(The link I made years ago for a blogspot is probably dead).

I seen MUD open once for The Daylgo Abortions at a Sunday matinee show at The Spectrum, guess it was in 1990 or '91..

I was late from working at the record store, and when I walked in, I couldn't believe my eyes and fell down laughing.
One (or maybe two ) band members were wearing gigantic foam-rubber shark costumes and were headbanging like crazy, making the costumes shake, and one of them was going really nuts on a piano keyboard it looked like.

MUD or STICK IT at one point were also called The Bahama Nine. but no idea if they released a demo.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 345

« Return to Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests]