FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Pandemonic (Swe) - The Authors of Nightfear (2000) + Demos
Link/Source: https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/P ... fear/27275

I've read few reviews of that album and everybody says that is classic and well played thrash metal in old vein similiar to Sadus, Slayer and Kreator.I've never heard this band so Im very interesting.Year 2000 was totally shit if we're talking about old thrash metal - most of those 'retro' bands sounds boring to me and I always preffred to listen old gods than let's say The Haunted.
Daniel Ekeroth in his' Swedish Death Metal' mentions this band as a great thrash metal.
I'm also looking for their demos.
If anyone have something from them - please upload.

Last edited by RunningWild on 24 Oct 2017, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link arranged
Random avatar
Banned
Poland (pl) Male
Name: Mark

Topics Solved: 2

« Return to Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests]