Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Judas Priest (UK) - Live at New Haven Veterans Memorial Coliseum, New Haven, CT, USA [Bootleg] (7/8-1988) / Live in Japan (1979) (Beyond the Realms of Death ONLY) [MP3 / Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/JZEwUGt.png

Artist: Judas Priest
    Release: Bootleg/Out Of Print EP
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: New Haven = FLAC, Japan = 192kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's a bunch of well circulated radio concerts of Judas Priest at The Veteran's Memorial Coliseum in New Haven, CT. It was a Sunday night, 7th of August, 1988 and it was hot as fuck. I was at the show. Most of the recordings of what became that broadcast omit "Beyond The Realms Of Death." If your version is one of them, please accept this as a means by which you can fatten up that magical evening.

Also included in the download is a 192kbps version of the same song from the long out-of-print "Rock Forever" EP. This has to be one of the most frustrating things for us long-time Priest fanatics. For my money, this 1979 live version is one of, if not the best out there, yet it has yet to appear on an official reissue. Until it does, please enjoy this version.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Beyond The Realms Of Death (New Haven 1988, FLAC)
    2. Beyond The Realms Of Death (Japan 1979, 192kbps)

https://i.imgur.com/L4i1sSh.gif

https://i.imgur.com/UB3PW3D.png

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]