Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Elektradrive (Ita) - Live in Padova, Italy [Bootleg] (14/3-1986)
  • https://i.imgur.com/3CshUzb.png

Band: Elektradrive
    Genre: Melodic Heavy Metal(early),Melodic Hard Rock(later)
    Release: soundboard live bootleg
    Where: Padova(Italy)
    Date: 1986-03-14 (14 March 1986)
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/El ... ive/111438

Notes by nonseinormale65:
    Elektradrive hailed from Torino,formed in 1981 as Overdrive, they soon changed name to avoid confusion with the same band from Sweden, after years of demos and concerts they finally recorded a 7"(Let It Survive/Brainstorm in 1984) and took part in three italian compilations ("HM Eruption" in 1983,"Metallo Italia" and "Heavy Metal Made in Italy" in 1985);

in 1986 came the first LP "Over the Space" which was supported with a small italian tour, one of this gig took place in Padova while warming up for Halloween (another italian cult band) and this is the excellent soundboard recording, all songs are taken from the first period of the band, later they changed sound by recording two albums (Due and Big City)in a melodic hard rock way before quitting in the 90s;

in 2008 Elektradrive(now a four piece) reunited and recorded a new album in 2009 (Living 4) and alive and well since then, i also included some rare pics (a couple were taken that night at the gig...),enjoy!!!

Elio Maugeri(aka Elliot Joe Mauger) - lead vocals
    Simone Falovo(aka Dudgie Simon) - guitar
    Stefano Turolla(aka Steve Houck) - bass
    Eugenio Manassero(aka Eugene "Snake" Chamton) - keyboards
    Alex Jorio - drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Setlist:
    Secret of the Holy Grave
    Time machine
    Winner
    Clash of Tytans
    Let It Survive
    Snake(slip on)
    Lord of the Rings
    Take Off/Over The Space
    Against The Stream
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 70

MARCO ,thanks a lot,man!! A great show,great sound,a must have,not only for ELEKTRADRIVE fans ,but for all lovers of 80's metal too!!I had it in a tape copy in my years of tape trading,sent to me by SVEN" THE AXE""SOSTAK singer of SOLEMNITY & DORIAN OPERA ,who by the way was a huge metal collector!!To have it now in the very convenient mp3 format is a great gift!!!THANX AGAIN my Italian friend!! CHEERS!!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 5

MARCO,having opened the file and sample heard it,i feel the need to thank you again,man,because the sound is awesome,just perfect(my tape sound quality is very good, but shit compared to your copy!!).Also you flooded the file with tons of rare photos and memorabillia,making it an ultra precious gem!!!MAN,YOU RULE!!!THANKS FOR 10000 TIMES!!!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 5

As requested by usere megachameleon viewtopic.php?f=134&t=31917&view=unread#unread new link is up!!!

• 5 likes this
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 70

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]