Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash] » [DEAD LINK] Dark Angel (US) - Live at Hall D'Exposition, Quebec, Canada [Bootleg] (12-03-1987) [Lossless FLAC]
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK SUBMITTED REQUESTS BEFORE POSTING A NEW ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/RAtTW2V.png
    Artist: Dark Angel
    Release: Hall D'Exposition,Quebec,Canada,12-03-1987
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    ►dead link removed
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark Angel(US) - Hall D'Exposition,Quebec,Canada,12-03-1987
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.Intro
    2.Darkness Descends
    3.The Burning Of Sodom
    4.Falling From The Sky
    5.Hunger Of The Undead
    6.Death Is Certain (Life Is Not)
    7.Welcome To The Slaughter House
    8.Perish In Flames

Last edited by canadaspaceman on 04 Nov 2019, 13:03, edited 8 times in total.
    Reason: canadaspaceman: hide your download link! and what is the bitrate? topic title corrected / strappado: image and bitrate added / CS: dead link removed
    Moldova (md) Male 

Topics Solved: 2

Just a question, in the post (and rar) did you use the date of March 12th, 1987, but in the informations of the songs the date is February 13th, 1987. Do you know to tell me which the correct date?
    It seems that the band did some shows in Canada from the middle to the end of February, but I don't know how many exactly. I've seen this show (The Nuclear Impact '87 Festival - like the flyer you put on file) with the date of February 14th, 1987, but I also don't know if it's right.

Topics Solved: 6

« Return to Bootlegs [Speed / Thrash]