Bootlegs [Black / Death] » Superjoint Ritual (US) - Live in Cincinnati, Ohio [Bootleg] (14/7-2015) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://www.metal-archives.com/images/5/0/7/507_logo.jpg

Artist: Superjoint Ritual
    Release: 2015.07.14 - Bogarts - Cincinnati - Ohio
    Genre: Extreme Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    2015.07.14, Bogart's
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Zoom H1 - AT831 Cardoid Mics - WAV 48/24 - Tracksplitting & Fading w/ Audacity - WAV - xACT - FLAC.
    Recording #201
    01 ~ (2:41)
    02 Oblivious Maximus (1:29)
    03 The Alcoholik (3:01)
    04 Everyone Hates Everyone (5:15)
    05 The Introvert (4:36)
    06 2 Songs ("Songs" 1 & 4) (5:00)
    07 Drug Your Love (3:53)
    08 The Horror (1:28)
    09 Haunted Hated (3:02)
    10 The Destruction of a Person (4:55)
    11 Waiting for the Turning Point (1:36)
    12 ~ (2:23)
    13 It Takes No Guts (w/ Shawn Knight of Child Bite) (3:15)
    14 ~ (5:29)
    15 Fuck Your Enemy (3:33)
    16 Ozena (5:03)
    [This is my master (hollowmoons) recording.]

Note: I am a huge Anselmo fan. Personally, I think he is a bulwark in a sea of mediocrity and while I certainly don't agree w/ all his views, I appreciate his authenticity and the metal community will have lost an important person when he decides to hang it up. Aside from Arson Anthem, I had seen every other Phil satellite (Illegals, Pantera, Dcwn) at some point in my life so when I found out SJ were doing a dozen dates in the Midwest, I'd be fucked if I was not going to see at least one of them. Since I had never seen Superjoint Ritual before, this show had all the visceral primacy I expected from hearing live recordings.

I was surprised to see The Horror on the setlist, cuz I have 9 other live recordings of SJ and that was never a song they played back during their original incarnation (I think), so I was glad to see the 2nd record get a little more representation. Also, to the prick w/ the Acid Bath shirt who thought it would be a good idea to try to throw me into the pit at the beginning of "The Introvert," go fuck yourself. I am 35 years old and I have done my time crowd surfing, moshing, and getting cold cocked enough to know that it is my time to stand, record and enjoy. So, if you happen to see this, don't d/l this because it is not for you.
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: hollowmoons

Topics Solved: 0

right on!

-1 reputation votes
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Rob V.

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Black / Death]