Bootlegs [Black / Death] » Enslaved (Nor) - Live at Creepy Crawl, St. Louis, Missouri [Bootleg] (12/12-2001) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/G7i0Gfn.png

Artist: Enslaved
    Release:
    Genre:
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://enslaved.no/

Enslaved

2001.12.12, Creepy Crawl

St. Louis, Missouri

Note

I did a lot of drugs back in 2001/02, so I can't remember the lineage of this. On my Memorex Music CDR I wrote: "Enslaved 12.12.01 Aud B 41:29."

That doesn't help much. I remember trading for it through snail mail directly with the taper who made DAT recordings in the St. Louis area. It is an audience recording, and while it looks like I gave it a "B" grade in 2001, that seems a little harsh. A-. This was the Metal Maniacs (a thin glossy set of pages covered with metal news called a "Magazine") 2001 Christmas Ball tour that also looked like it featured Electric Wizard, Macabre, Diabolic and Scar Culture. Don't even know 3 of those bands.

But I mean, does it really matter? This is an Enslaved 2001(!) show. Who has an Enslaved 2001 show? And from America? The only people who do are legacy tape traders whose collections have long since gone dormant. I mean shit, I am just uploading this on a whim. I haven't looked at my 2000's era collection in 5 years. What I am saying is, you should definitely get this!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01 Slaget I Skogen Bortenfor (7:10)
    02 Ormgard (the hive) (4:59)
    03 Eld (5:22)
    04 Convoys To Nothingness (7:09)
    05 The Voices (6:04)
    06 Loke (4:15)
    07 Vision: Sphere Of The Elements - A Monument Part II (5:27)

http://hollowmoonsliveaudiorecordings.blogspot.com/
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: hollowmoons

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Black / Death]