Bootlegs [Black / Death] » Beherit (Fin) - Live in Joensuu, Finland [Bootleg] (8/2-1992) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/bxEXQpQ.png

Artist: Beherit
    Release: Karjalantalo, Joensuu, Finland [Bootleg] (1992.02.08)
    Genre: Black Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://berserk.fandom.com/wiki/Beherit

Beherit

1992.02.08, Karjalantalo

Joensuu, Finland

VHS - DVD - VOB to WAV w/ Prism - WAV - Audacity - FLAC.

I know this was from an original VHS source b/c the bootleg says so. There is some tape warbling, but I only remember it happening twice, once barely noticeable, and the other for about 2 seconds. The bootleg itself is very nicely made. And for some reason it includes the lyrics to The Gate of Nanna on the inner insert (double folded, see through back cd holder, nice insert quality paper, etc.)

One of the nice things about trying to adjust the amplification, bass, and treble is catering to a sound I like to a great extent. So, I always go for the more visceral the better. This may have a little redlining and there is an annoying buzz (from the venue) that pervades songs in-between. I would give it a B, but that is because I have tuned it to my taste. The DVD source audio is also B in my opinion, just low volume. Some tapers prefer more clarity sacrificing rawness. I prefer blast your fucking face.

bootleg: https://www.discogs.com/Beherit-Live-Jo ... se/5676759

I have included the WAV and VOB files in a separate, vastly larger (1.79 GB) additional link., though the WAV file will need to be edited yourself (with the FLAC version).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Thou Angel Of The Gods (2:18)
    2. Sadomatic Rites (3:49)
    3. Nocturnal Evil (3:16)
    4. Black Arts (3:11)
    5. The Gate Of Nanna (4:42)
    6. Werewolf, Semen & Blood (4:35)

http://hollowmoonsliveaudiorecordings.blogspot.com/
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: hollowmoons

Topics Solved: 0

One person who visited the concert there told me about this recording. There was a tape with the original sound quality, rewritten from VHS, distributed among the friends of the band, but subsequent copies in the form of a bootleg were distributed in poor quality (the effect of a tape rewritten many times)

There is an incredible amount of clipping on this copy of the recording, which is easily eliminated, and overall the recording is excellent. The guitar cuts the ears like a chainsaw, the drums sound as if nails are hammered into the coffin lid, and the cry of the audience sounds like a pandemonium of sinful souls near the infernal cauldrons.

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar
    Russia (ru) Male
    Name: Ivan

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Black / Death]