Bootlegs [Black / Death] » Bane of Existence (US) - Live at O'Brien's Pub, Allston, MA [Bootleg] (2/5-2004) [Lossless WAV]
  • https://i.imgur.com/2UQU5LJ.jpg

Artist: Bane Of Existence
    Release: Live at O'Brien's Pub, Allston, MA, US [Bootleg] (2/5-2004)
    Genre: Death Metal
    Type: Dubbed Tape
    Release Date: February 5th, 2004
    Source: Digital 8mm Video Cassette Tape
    Bitrate: Lossless Wav
    Hidden Link
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was one of those shows where we on fire and having a ton of fun, while you can't see much in the video the audio speaks for it's self. we only prepared to play a 6 songs set and wound up playing 9!

fan reviews of our set from the show that were posted at Return to the pit.

Bane Of Existence: longest B.O.E. set ever... they played a ton of songs (almost 45 minutes). It was so much fun. I kept looking at the clock and then think "Args!!! it's so late!", but then I didn't want them to stop. During one of the songs, I got over behind to snap some shots of mike (drummer). he lost 2-sticks right in a row and started cracking up. I thought they were going to end with cankerous (sp?), but they didn't. I actually got a request for that boe song on last weeks show. they played apocalyptic, subjugate, and ended with a song dedicated to me and joe n/c, my personal fav Solace in the arms of the dead.
    Aaron RTTP

12:05 Bane of Existence headlined this extravaganza, and were really good. They opened with Denounced, and it took that song for Doug's vocals to get prepped, cuz he sounded way better on every other song they played thereafter. Mike kept dropping drum sticks I guess, I only noticed something wrong during Iconoclast and Cankerous, but it was enough to make Mark from Gut want to fight them cuz those are his favorite songs.
    Joe M

BoE was
    Brandon Adelizzi - Bass
    Doug Rinaldi - Vocals
    Mike Butkiewicz - Drums
    Jim Ash - Guitars

tape transfer details
    The cassette then transferred to digital using a Sony tape deck (tc-we675 )
    to Sony Receiver (str-de475) via a Behringer U-Control UCA202 onto my laptop where it was ripped, trimmed, tracked, Normalized using audacity saved as a WAV.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Denounced
    2. Thy Scars Undone
    3. From Soiled Heart To Infected Tongue
    4. Art Of Fisting
    5. Iconoclast
    6. Cankerous
    7. Subjugate
    8. Apocalyptic Disenchantment
    9. Encore Break
    10. Solace In The Arms Of The Dead (w. SLAYER Tease)
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male YouTube 
    Name: jim

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Black / Death]