Bootlegs [Doom] » Candlemass (Swe) - Live at Rock Hard Festival, Germany [Bootleg] (6/8-2003) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Candlemass_-_wacken.jpg

Artist: Candlemass
    Release: Unreleased
    Genre: Doom
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Candlemass at The Amphitheater Gelsenkirschen in Gelsenkirschen, Germany. This was the last night of the two day festival, Sunday 8 June, 2003. As far as I can discern, this was the whole set. Soundboard.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Marche Funebre/Well Of Souls
    2. Dark Are The Veils Of Death
    3. Mirror Mirror
    4. A Sorcerer's Pledge
    5. At The Gallow's End

Topics Solved: 0

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Doom]