Bootlegs [Hard Rock] » Cinderella (US) - Unreleased Demos (1983-1986)
  • http://i.imgur.com/SKEq4CZ.jpg

Artist: Cinderella
    Release: Unreleased Demos, 1983-1986
    Genre: Hard Rock
    Bitrate: 192kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Nobody's Fool
    2. Shake Me
    3. Livin' Fast
    4. Cum Inside
    5. Love for Sale
    6. Young and Restless
    7. Wastin' My Time
    8. Playin' with Fire
    10. High on Rock'n'Roll
    11. Son of a Bitch
    12. Hell on Wheels
    13. Hotter Than Hot
    14. Almost Their Now
    15. Devil in Disguise
    16. Stop the Fire
    17. Breakin' the Chains
    18. Get Lost
    19. Somebody Save Me
    20. Over the Edge
    Mexico (mx) Male  

Topics Solved: 0

IronBloodBlasphemy wrote:I always wanted to hear the demos/rehearsals of this record

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16101

• 3 likes this
    Mexico (mx) Male  

This is the album, right? It's not the demos. I thought that maybe it was joke when I first saw the post. It's just that this is a rarities blog. This album is about as rare as any of the old Bon Jovi releases. It can be found at any FYE. It's actually available on Amazon for 2 dollars and change.
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

VardisRules wrote:This is the album, right? It's not the demos. I thought that maybe it was joke when I first saw the post. It's just that this is a rarities blog. This album is about as rare as any of the old Bon Jovi releases. It can be found at any FYE. It's actually available on Amazon for 2 dollars and change.

I don't know, seems kind of rare to me these days.

If there is a good record store or used shop near a person, it is a 50/50 chance that it can be bought for cheap.
    Some people have skyrocketed the prices, if they think they can get more by saying a 1980's release (even if on a major label), is "vintage" or "classic".

In 2003, at a flea market, I paid $10 each for vinyl Lp's of early Ozzy and AC/DC, that were in excellent condition with the lyric insert sleeves. I would have had trouble finding them, or even cassettes, at any used downtown stores as everybody had switched to CD's by 1998.

I have never used FYE or Amazon or CD Baby or any of these major retailers online.
    It is very rare I will even step inside an actual retail chain store of any kind for many years now.
    I have many reasons why I do this, which I won't write here, as it will be too long.

If an album or demo isn't sold by a distro / smaller webstore, at a pawn shop or thrift shop, or maybe a person on eBay, then it is unlikely I will be able to get a copy.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 328

I get you man. Some people don't like the big retailers, and they have their reasons. As for me, I will buy my metal from anyone who has what I want. If many sellers have it, then I can be selective. I will shop at FYE, if the disc is easy to find and the price is right. Most of the time at FYE the music is overpriced except for easily attainable budget releases like this where the price line is around 6 bucks. I prefer to go to indie record shops, but they are harder to come by nowadays. I do the majority of my shopping on Amazon, e-bay, and directly from the metal labels. I just kinda pointed out that FYE has it available for somewhere around 6 dollars. Tons of Amazon sellers have it starting at 2 dollars. Many people can say that they have their reasons for avoiding these sellers, but the fact that both places have it just supports the fact that it is indeed easily attainable. People choosing not to use these options doesn't make it rare. This blog was set up for rarities, and many requests much rarer than this have been rejected. I'm not lumping you into this category, but some people will even avoid paying 2 dollars for a release they can get for free. I think the blog's goal is to make available releases that we fans can't buy, because they are no longer or have never been available in digital format. It's definitely not to provide easily attainable releases for those wishing not to pay for them. It's just an observation.
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

! Strappado wrote:
    Cinderella - Night Songs removed and replaced with the demos
    Read VardisRules reply for more info
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1420

The band are also selling MP3's at their website: http://cinderella.shop.livenation.com/P ... c=MUDD1152

• 1 likes this
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1420

canadaspaceman wrote:I have downloaded this three times, could someone upload track 5? It is missing.

CRC failed in [1986] Unreleased Demos 1983-1986\05 - Love For Sale.mp3. The file is corrupt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ld0f8qe00710od1/Cinderella%20-%20Love%20For%20Sale.mp3

• 1 likes this
    Mexico (mx) Male  

« Return to Bootlegs [Hard Rock]