Bootlegs [Hard Rock] » Bernie Torme's GMT (Irl-UK) - Live at P.M.T.'s Online's Guitarfest [Bootleg] (14/10-2007) [Lossless FLAC]
  • http://www.steveharnett.com/shgraphics/gmtpic.jpg

Artist: GMT
    Release:Unreleased
    Genre: Hard Rock
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is Bernie's last band, GMT (Guy-McCoy-Torme) playing at P.M.T.'s Online's Guitarfest on Sunday October 14, 2007 in Birmingham, England.

It was originally sourced as a rarely circulated, audience filmed video which, for some reason, is broken up into four 14 to 15 minute chapters with the exception of the last one. Sadly, the concert is incomplete.

I ripped the audio from the DVD (CAS Audio Extractor), the result being that the songs are not presented as individual tracks, but four long ones, the fifth being merely seconds long. Perhaps it was the setting on the original camcorder? This being a FLAC upload, there's no annoying break between those five chapters.

I'd say it's an average, maybe below average quality recording. I don't have the technology or the skills to break this up into individual tracks. If anyone wants to do a remaster or anything else, please, have at it as I would appreciate it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Intro
    Wild West
    Star
    Ball And Chain
    Cannonball
    Down To Here
    Can't Beat Rock n Roll
    Rocky Road From Dublin
    Bitter & Twisted
    Bass Solo
    Summerland
    Drum Solo