Albums [Progressive Metal] » Elan (US) - Firestorm (1994)
  • https://img.discogs.com/RIlZZqNYSfi1aL5sZEgKswURp5I=/fit-in/300x300/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(40)/discogs-images/R-6198048-1413495520-3382.jpeg.jpg

Artist: Elan
    Release: Firestorm (1994)
    Genre: Progressive Metal/Rock
    Bitrate: 320Kbps
    Hidden Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The one and only release by Elan, as requested by oliprog. I found no information at all about the band online.

There is not much information on the internet about this band. The people playing on the disc are Michael McCormick (Vocals, guitars & bass) and Bryan Schnell (drums). The band seems to be from Iowa in the US.

The songs can have different styles and that might have something to do with who wrote it. McCormick wrote all the songs except Dementia and Chasing Princess Moon (second part of the last song).
    https://www.discogs.com/Elan-Firestorm/release/6198048
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Firestorm
    2. Dementia
    3. Apotheosis
    4. Snowbound
    5. Into the Blue
    6. Denying the Queen/Chasing Princess Moon

Last edited by canadaspaceman on 28 Dec 2017, 01:55, edited 2 times in total.
    Reason: link hid , photo cover added
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 0

DANNEQ your infos are correct!I bought this cd back then(MIST ENTERTAINMENT records)and i like it a lot!Melodic metal power from DES MOINES-IOWA!No more infos in the cd booklet(photos of the musicians and the lyrics)!Anyhow and in anyway enjoy this great cd!!,if you like your metal with melancholic melodies! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to Albums [Progressive Metal]