Demos [Progressive Metal] » Symmetry (US) - Symmetry [Demo] (1991)
  • https://i.imgur.com/T2wL5HL.png

Artist: Symmetry
    Release: Symmetry [Demo] (1991)
    Genre: Progressive Metal
    Bitrate: 320Kbps
    Hidden Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Symmetry was an American prog metal band that only released this demo. Too bad, since they showed quite a bit of promise. There are some cheesy moments, but they guys were young when they recorded the demo (around 21-22 years old), so you have to forgive them.

I haven't found any info on the band and I only got to know about them when I came across their demo on Ebay. It cost around $42 with shipping included. A bit high, but perhaps worth the chance if it would turn out to be good? Well, I was lucky and it was good stuf!.

Now I am happy to share it with you guys!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Change of Mind
    2. Crystal World
    3. Vicious Circle
    4. No Time for War
    5. Misguided Representation
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Outstanding demo!!! I really love the way they take complex arrangements and high skill instrumental performance and mold it into compact, highly melodical songs.
    Germany (de) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Martin

Topics Solved: 8

To everyone: I have just re-uploaded this demo. I recently bought a Sony WM-DD33 Walkman on Ebay and I have re-ripped my cassette demos with that one. I first used a much cheaper Sony Walkman to rip the demos. I have to say that the demos do sound better now compared to the old versions. Why don't you download this new version and try it out?

Please let me know if there's anything wrong with the new rar-files. (metal2)

• 1 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Demos [Progressive Metal]