Demos [Progressive Metal] » Eidetic (Dnk) - Promotion Tape [Demo] (1995)
  • https://i.imgur.com/LdnNhcS.png

Artist: Eidetic
    Release: Promotion Tape 1995 [Demo] (1995)
    Genre: Progressive Metal
    Bitrate: VBR
    Hidden Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Third and last demo from Eidetic, and on this demo they had pretty much abandoned the thrash and become a prog metal band influenced by bands such as Fates Warning and Queensrÿche. Still they have an original twist to the music.

Both guitar players, one of them main song writer, had left the band after the Mirror Passway demo in 1992, and the bass player had taken over vocals (best singer the band had in my opinion). So this can explain the change.

In a good review of the demo, the reviewer has this to say: In terms of musicianship, this is the tightest performance by Eidetic in a studio recording, with not beat being missed here. While the music is very different and perhaps more accessible, this version of Eidetic still show that they are excellent songwriters who, like Queensrÿche and Fates Warning, master the art of creating catchy yet progressive music.[/i]

I ripped this demo from a cassette copy that I won on Ebay. You can also find the demo here for free:
    http://www.danishdemodungeon.dk/eidetic.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Prove Me Wrong
    2. Transcend all Space and Time
    3. Time Covers Cries
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Demos [Progressive Metal]